Game is absolute garbage

RickCrow

Game is absolute garbage

I've spent months playing this game. I fly towards a mountaintop with like 15+ high lvl argentavis. I am all the sudden disconnected (from single player) when I reconnect I am falling from the sky and die with rare loot in my inventory. All those birds are stuck in the sky. I fly my last one back to find the others and my body. My bird decides to get tired right on top of a bunch of allisarus (whatever they are called) and is "too tired" to fly from danger so I die. I decide F this and lead an army of like 5 (lvl 40+)Trex back to the area where my body is which is no longer labeled with a green bean. I run into some made up dinosaur slightly bigger than a Trex called "giagantusaurs" or whatever (lvl18) and he kills the entire army with like one swing. Is this game retarded? Did anyone test this game? I lost everything because I was spawned falling from the sky. I'm completely through with this game and your online community sucks. Randomly joining the game and spawning in my base to steal all my loot. F this.

A glider suit, parachute or tek boots would have saved you when you logged back in. It’s not the games fault you were underprepared. Yeah would be nice if games didn’t crash but all games crash, in survival games you need to prepare for the worst. Live and learn that is how you survive, so always take one of the three things when out flying to always be prepared :) 

That sucks man. 

This game is worth it though. Since you're in single player check the Ark wiki and learn some of the admin commamds for situations where the game acts up. 

Pausing while falling and typing in gcm would have saved you and I consider that setting the bar even since the game dc'd you.

Gigantosaurus' were real by the way,though the game did take some liberties with how powerful and big they are but that's creative processing in a sci fi game for you.

16 minutes ago, Mrterry9 said:

A glider suit, parachute or tek boots would have saved you when you logged back in. It’s not the games fault you were underprepared. Yeah would be nice if games didn’t crash but all games crash, in survival games you need to prepare for the worst. Live and learn that is how you survive, so always take one of the three things when out flying to always be prepared :) 

If he's playing the story he has no access to a glider suit on the island and may not be at the tek stage so only the parachute would be a viable option in your suggestions.

I know it sucks to disconnect mid flight, but unfortunately it happens.  As for all the rest, that is the game.  You have to be careful and avoid rushing in to rescue a bag of items.  Especially on a mountain side.  I'm sure we've all experienced this very situation at least once.  Rebuild and keep going!  Game is a blast.

Archived