PvE or PvP

ArkLover7891

10 minutes ago, ArkLover7891 said:

I think I rather stick to official as they are usually reliable. I also do like playing with others.

Reliable and official do not describe each other, unofficial and non dedicated and lan are like 100000 times more reliable, wondering why the server your on sucks, that’s cus all official servers are slow, laggy, and you lose your character a lot! Also many people will grief you, if your computer can I’d suggest a dedicated with a password so only people you know can join.

I prefer PVE since there is a lot of challenges in either case just by surviving and making progress. I also like playing with other people but rather with them, helping out, rather then against. But I guess it comes down to what you like in a game. I wouldnt do PVP without a big tribe to join though and like Goram said you risk loosing everything you put in a lot of time and effort to accomplish. In my opinion PVE is rewarding even if you play solo among other tribes, or if you are in a group. 

19 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Reliable and official do not describe each other, unofficial and non dedicated and lan are like 100000 times more reliable, wondering why the server your on sucks, that’s cus all official servers are slow, laggy, and you lose your character a lot! Also many people will grief you, if your computer can I’d suggest a dedicated with a password so only people you know can join.

That’s an interesting opinion. From my time on unofficial they have been far more laggy and unstable due to mods. 

Archived