Meshing caves with Tuso

Badcompanydj

Meshing caves with Tuso

Has anyone else seen or had a problem with someone using tuso to mesh their cave base. I have a duper tribe on my island server who is putting c4 on a turtle and then using a tuso to put through the top of my cave blowing things up on the inside. They then are using the tuso to grab and kill my tames through the top of my cave mesh. I have submitted tickets but nothing has been done. I spammed off the top and they just keep destroying the spam and doing the same thing. Im sure they are hope to c4 my genny but they haven't yet. I want to see what other people have to say

• 3 weeks later...

I had the same problem. My tribe and me were living in one pearl cave on The Island Conqest server. As its not hard enough to build up while being far behind, the alpha tribe decided to raid our small cave, but of course not fair. They meshed all our turrets with the tuso method. My tribemates submitted multiple tickets with screenshots but nothing happend. Very sad experience

@Badcompanydjhave you submitted a video in the ticket? They normally don't care for pictures.

Sadly it's very possible that still nothing would happen but I would just keep submitting tickets with video evidence of the whole thing happening. 

Maybe you get an Enforcer one that which will care and help you out. Sadly the quality of the GM and Enforcers is not up to a standard. Some will really try to help you with everything possible while others will just brush you off to get the workload done as fast as possible it seems....

I wish you good luck with future reports!

Archived