How can i shake off the wyverns?

cyrax76

Use pteras they are faster and cheaper. Breed a flock of 5 or more an let them play decoy while you take off with the eggs. 

Ps: Any leftover easter candy helps it increases movement speed for 24hrs.

Ok as far as a SE solution cause idr if pteras are there, use a moth. It sounds dumb ik but same swarm tactic(with tapes) and use a moth to slow the wyvern if it gets close. Been awhile but moths a decently quick if i remember right.

The easiest thing to do is getting a grown wyvern or at least a griffin or pteranodon from someone else (there are no pteranodons in SE)

you could also make a trap like right at the scar where they get stuck. We´ve made good experiences with the trap in this video. U can make it with stone as well and it works everytime. We build it a bit higher so we could fly under the trap. 

• 2 weeks later...

Me and my friend used 2 argys to get the first end...one got the egg and then fly into the desert put the egg in the argy and lured the wyverns away from it and the other then fly near by and whistled the argy to follow him with the egg still inside...bearing in mind it is situational so sometimes it might not work and sometimes it might...and i would recommend getting a few argys and just putting points into stamina and health so they can take a hit or 2

After your first one fingers crossed you get a lightning wyvern because it makes things sooooo much easier for the rest :D

easiest way to get eggs & outrun the angry Siblings is using an Owl with like 10-15kHP & around 3k stam!

you can tank and/or outrun them all! (specially if imprinted on you, because of the extra speed from imprints!)

aand because that ginormus trap up there is sooo outdated, check out fatdogs solution for traps :)

On 5/18/2020 at 6:29 PM, HenryManson said:

easiest way to get eggs & outrun the angry Siblings is using an Owl with like 10-15kHP & around 3k stam!

you can tank and/or outrun them all! (specially if imprinted on you, because of the extra speed from imprints!)

aand because that ginormus trap up there is sooo outdated, check out fatdogs solution for traps :)

Yes...  FatDog.  His videos changed my ARK building life, a lot.  Good friggin suggestion, if FatDog does something we might as well all do it just like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived