What do people think genesis part 2 is going to be

Vae

What do people think genesis part 2 is going to be

I’ve been waiting for a new map for a really long time after extinction then when genesis was finally revealed I was even more stoked for part 2. After seeing genesis part 1 and how good it was (except for the messed up ferox climbing) I was thinking of how good part 2 would be. I think part 2 will be similar to aberration because *spoiler alert* at the end Rockwell drags you and Helena into the ground. Then aberration is underground. If it’s just a remake of aberration I will be super disappointed ☹️. I hope it’ll have flyers because there are so many maps without them (only 2) and the ones without flyers (aberration and genesis) are some of my favorite maps. I kind of hope it’ll have an ocean because ever since genesis ocean Dino’s have been kind of forgotten. Lmk what you think genesis part 2 is going to be.

Was talking with mates which biomes could come with part 2 and came up with

• some sort of mountains and caves, maybe some very large cave-systems
  • a desert-biome
  • a forest-biome (dense forest with redwood-trees)
  • Plains, large grass-lands or a plateau similar to Valguero
  • cool would also be a biome in the air, kinda like the lunar-biome, maybe fogg (cloud)y, but with grassy, floating islands

I also expect more new creatures, but those are just thoughts or wishes and I am open to everything :3

11 hours ago, Tician said:

Was talking with mates which biomes could come with part 2 and came up with

• some sort of mountains and caves, maybe some very large cave-systems
  • a desert-biome
  • a forest-biome (dense forest with redwood-trees)
  • Plains, large grass-lands or a plateau similar to Valguero
  • cool would also be a biome in the air, kinda like the lunar-biome, maybe fogg (cloud)y, but with grassy, floating islands

I also expect more new creatures, but those are just thoughts or wishes and I am open to everything :3

I don’t think they’ll do a floating island one because that’s in crystal isles which is coming to ark

6 hours ago, Vae said:

I don’t think they’ll do a floating island one because that’s in crystal isles which is coming to ark

And thats not official map. Floating island is already at center. And what you mean water dinos have been forgotten since genesis. Genesis was released 3 months ago and was first dlc with water creatures.

15 hours ago, Luewen said:

And thats not official map. Floating island is already at center. And what you mean water dinos have been forgotten since genesis. Genesis was released 3 months ago and was first dlc with water creatures.

By forgotten I mean they haven’t included them like Abe had like 0 water Dino’s and extinction has like literally no water creatures.

On 5/7/2020 at 2:30 PM, Castlerock said:
On 5/7/2020 at 2:07 PM, Vae said:
By forgotten I mean they haven’t included them like Abe had like 0 water Dino’s and extinction has like literally no water creatures.

Why would they have considering the very little amount of water aquatic dinos can swim around in.

That’s what I mean if they really focused on water creatures they would add water for them.

Personally I think genesis part two might take us back to a “new earth” either a new planet or earth after a long period of time. Hopefully introducing new flora and fauna with it. Basically what if Rockwell dragging you down is him dragging you down to earth and not so much underground ? I mean genesis part one was a simulation to get you ready for something? Why not our first trip back home? (Genesis creatures could very well be mutations from the ~new genesis~ of earth)(also I know extinction takes place on earth also but I’m talking about a fresh earth or fresh planet not one with the ruins of past society)

12 hours ago, OneBowlTKO said:

Personally I think genesis part two might take us back to a “new earth” either a new planet or earth after a long period of time. Hopefully introducing new flora and fauna with it. Basically what if Rockwell dragging you down is him dragging you down to earth and not so much underground ? I mean genesis part one was a simulation to get you ready for something? Why not our first trip back home? (Genesis creatures could very well be mutations from the ~new genesis~ of earth)(also I know extinction takes place on earth also but I’m talking about a fresh earth or fresh planet not one with the ruins of past society)

I still think it’s gonna be underground because Rockwell drags you back down the hole to Abe. Maybe it’s been planned because the simulation is meant to test you. I think it’s meant to test you to see if you’re ready to clear the corruption.

Given the ending of part 1, HLN-A (helena) probably teleports you to somewhere safe in part 2's intro. Either that, or your character is forcibly corrupted in some way by Rockwell before you're released onto the new map. The former is more likely, the latter would be far cooler. It would be nice to see a new map that had weather seasons (winter, summer, etc) that adjusts which dinos spawn on the map, but we can guess till we're blue in the face and be way off without more hints from WC.

Archived