NA PC PVE Center 86 showing as unofficial

Gunner120mm

Center 86 was incredibly unstable all day yesterday, with crashes at least every server save, sometimes in between them, uploaded items disappearing even without a server crash and kick. Today it shows as unofficial with constant battle eye kicking. Is this going to be addressed? I put in a ticket every time it went down yesterday (probably around 20-30 tickets) and this morning. I know there’s a Val server that also doesn’t allow transfer on or off at the moment as well. 

19 minutes ago, Gunner120mm said:

I put in a ticket every time it went down yesterday (probably around 20-30 tickets) and this morning.

Tickets or outage reports?

If tickets, that not where this type of issue is handled and just clogs up the ticket system.

The outage report is the correct place for server instability, crashes, and configuration issues.

8 hours ago, Gunner120mm said:

Center 86 was incredibly unstable all day yesterday, with crashes at least every server save, sometimes in between them, uploaded items disappearing even without a server crash and kick. Today it shows as unofficial with constant battle eye kicking. Is this going to be addressed? I put in a ticket every time it went down yesterday (probably around 20-30 tickets) and this morning. I know there’s a Val server that also doesn’t allow transfer on or off at the moment as well. 

That is only a query error from battlemetrics. Server is still official. However if battleye cant query the server it will kick players out.

It has been kicking you every 15 minutes (or less) for the last two days. Technical details are realistically irrelevant from an end user standpoint. The fact is that their servers are absolutely atrocious, and at this point, it’s completely unacceptable to not have any real response. Server saves on Rag 382 take a full minute, Center 86 kicks every 15 minutes for 2 days, with zero response. I don’t mind that there are issues, I mind that the issues aren’t addressed. The one minute saves on Rag have been having for over a year. And the saves on 86 have hit the one minute mark for a month. These issues are ongoing and it’s become beyond frustrating for official PVE. Not one of the maps are consistent, and we play on a large array of them as a tribe. How is it possible to overlook the garbage server performance and pretend the gameplay experience is in any way near what it should be? How many games have their name as a verb? Oh, I just got arked. If I worked for this company, I’d be horrified that that was the case, not flippant. And customer support responses are famously atrocious.

5 minutes ago, Boboboots said:

No one can play on the server because you get kicked about 20 sec in because the server doesn't have battle eye anymore. And yes currently this server which is pve is saying it is pvp. This has been going on for more then 2 days. Many outage reports have been submitted but nothing seems to be getting done about it. 

Ye ive reported it but nothing.

Archived