What is the most stable map for PVE?

Our main base is on Extinction 454. That server has basically become unplayable with lag, disconnects... That seems to be common among Extinction PVE servers.  Thinking of moving to another map what would you suggest.  The island map is probably the most stable but usually suffer from over population.  I have heard aberration servers are usually good. 

3 hours ago, hugozilla said:

What is the most stable map for PVE?

Our main base is on Extinction 454. That server has basically become unplayable with lag, disconnects... That seems to be common among Extinction PVE servers.  Thinking of moving to another map what would you suggest.  The island map is probably the most stable but usually suffer from over population.  I have heard aberration servers are usually good. 

The Center. All the island stuff but lower pop from my experience. 

I played on almost every map and i can tell u that there is no big difference.

Extinction is the worst. I cant fly to the city on our server because i get disconnected every time. I got about 10 disconnects after every 2 minutes and a tribemate had to get my wyvern so i can spawn somewhere else. I also get a few second long freezes everywhere on the map.

On Aberration and scorched earth ragnarok or valguero i get sometimes disconnects, no difference

On Genesis i wasn´t in the water for weeks because i got disconnected too often. Also teleporting lets u disconnect very often. Only volcano or lunar where somehow stable.