Sponsored Mod Program Update

ZenRowe

• Wildcard Community

Sponsored Mod Program Applications

Congratulations to our newest arrivals in the ARK Sponsored mod program. The modding community continues to impress and engage players looking for new ways to play!
Recently the modding community got their hands on an updated DevKit that includes the genesis content so it will be interesting to see what they come up with in the coming months. If you have an interest in making mods for ARK you can find the ARK DevKit on the Epic Games Launcher. 

Additionally, Sponsored Mod Program applications are once again OPEN! If you are interested in sponsorship for your projects, please fill out the application here:
https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/modding/apply-for-sponsorship/

Applications for the next selection of sponsored projects will be open until June 5th, 2020.

New Sponsored Mods

MarniiMods: Wildlife

large.MM_Wildlife_BannerColored.jpg

Want some extra hustle and bustle in the world?
Marnii has you covered with this wildlife mod. It doesn't put dragons everywhere, it doesn't fill the world with hulking beasts that could murder you with a glance.
This mod adds the touches of normal wildlife in an otherwise very abnormal world.

Check out the MarniiMods: Wildlife Mod

Hope

large.Hope_Sponsor_Logo_Final.jpg

Hope has been around for quite some time, and has seen a lot of quality and polish updates since it's original release.
An almost familiar setup with solid creative direction.
If you aren't looking for some of the more abnormal and surreal maps, give Hope a try!

Check out the Hope Map

Primal Fear

large.2047632736_PrimalFearLogo1080.jpg

Primal Fear is a community favorite among overhaul mods. It won the popular vote in a mod competition and is still regularly updated and expanded.
Distributed across several mods in the collection, so that players can pick and choose content to a degree, Primal Fear adds a plethora of creature variants and items, as well as plenty of quality of life adjustments.

Check out the Primal Fear Collection

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark

All the best,
Studio Wildcard

View full article

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/5/2020 at 7:03 AM, BrokenArkGame said:

Can xbox get mods because this really doesnt include console I have been dying to try primal fear I cant enjoy all off this hard work people are doing and have fun with everyone else if mods are just PC pretty please primal fear for xbox?

Yea would be great I’ve been waiting for that castle building mod for xbox

2 hours ago, RageQuitter said:

Please don't touch Primal Fear, it's a great mod and the last thing it needs is you morons screwing things up ?

That's exactly it. Mods should be left as mod in the hands of their mod authors.

When a mod becomes part of official Ark, it's bad and basically the end. Just look at primitive plus. And all the nerfs to Valguero. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/5/2020 at 10:03 AM, BrokenArkGame said:

Can xbox get mods because this really doesnt include console I have been dying to try primal fear I cant enjoy all off this hard work people are doing and have fun with everyone else if mods are just PC pretty please primal fear for xbox?

thats what they are doing they are adding it to mod support program to became a official part of the game

• Haha 1

On 5/5/2020 at 9:03 AM, BrokenArkGame said:

This would be amazing and wildcard would be able to do this without much trouble since other games have enabled mods on their game for consoles like Skyrim