Steam version or windows version?

Vengecide

What PC version of ark is better? What do I mean by better? I'm not worried about the graphics, I an wondering how many people play ark official on steam vs windows?  I not new to ark I have the Xbox version but have not played in na year but might want to return to PC version. And I plan on renting a server, but I enjoy playing official aswell.

• Volunteer Moderator
13 minutes ago, Vengecide said:

What PC version of ark is better? What do I mean by better? I'm not worried about the graphics, I an wondering how many people play ark official on steam vs windows?  I not new to ark I have the Xbox version but have not played in na year but might want to return to PC version. And I plan on renting a server, but I enjoy playing official aswell.

Don't quote me on that, but I believe you can access the Win10 version already by connecting with your microsoft account that own the Xbox version. Otherwise, I would tend to say the Steam version is overall better for 2 reasons;

• No certification and is updated first.
  • Mods.

8 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

Don't quote me on that, but I believe you can access the Win10 version already by connecting with your microsoft account that own the Xbox version. Otherwise, I would tend to say the Steam version is overall better for 2 reasons;

• No certification and is updated first.
  • Mods.

Do you know if more people play on the steam version or xbox one version?

Archived