Did they change Alpha dragon on island recently?

HAL13

Did they change Alpha dragon on island recently?

Last week i did on official (PC) 2 alpha dragon bosses back to back with theries (19 theries and a yuty), no problem, in 3-5 minutes i beat dragon.
Today i did another alpha dragon, theries did almost no damage to dragon, half of them died in the first 1-2 minutes and the rest in less than 5 minutes.
Theries had 21k hp and 1900% dmg, 110+ saddles and 15 cakes each.
Whistles were on point, no theries on lava or something, they just did almost no damage to dragon and they start to die very soon for no reason i can think of, unless one of the last updates is the reason.
Anyone that did alpha dragon since the last updates that had similar problem or something?

we just did alpha dragon today a few minutes ago with theri,  the only problem we had was someones offline bulbdog got sucked into the mission instead of the yuty, but the mission was still a success with zero loss dinos. for some reason the velon didn't get pulled in either so all we had in there were 18 theri,  20 vegicakes and a few stacks of berries on each.   Server lagged a few times with long pauses but didn't seem to effect the fight.  

One other odd thing did happen twice during the fight, the whistled 'attack target' theri stood there just staring at the dragon rather then attacking,  contributed it to lag though. all other times they attacked.

13 hours ago, HAL13 said:

I just did it again 1 hour ago, same theries (stats wise) and same combo/strategy, had no problem this time, i won the fight in like 4-5 minutes total.
So i quess last updates didn't change something, but my yesterday fight bugged out for some reason. Weird....

There was a bug last year where it would stop taking damage and start doing more damage to your dinos, once it happened there was nothing you could do about it so the admin on the server I was playing on at the time used to offer to come in so he could end the fight if it bugged out

Archived