magmasaur on aberration

Giorgino87

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, RevinKevin420 said:

Ill go check that out tonight. 

Rocks with blue streaks. Some of them have lots of bushes around them, others are less bushes moer rocks, you wanna find those places. Like all the way in the back there somewhere there are some extra potent spots where there are no bushes, only metal rocks.

44 minutes ago, RevinKevin420 said:

I feel like magmasaur gets metal from everything. Its one step short of converting air into metal lol. I think i found the spots you mention Fresiki but whats your method for transporting it all back to base?

The best option, Skiff or drop all form magam and pick up and use tek armor set in ur invectory. 

27 minutes ago, RidersOfNightmareDEJW said:

I haven't tried magmasaura during the day on the surface...

someone may have tried it, is it flame retardant and does the rider also protect ?

worth the try but i dotn think it would work

also a good thing if you start in abb with a magma is a pack of ravager, they act as body guard, and can carry crazy amount of metal (they reduce metal weight and a good ravager can go up easily over 3K weight)

12 hours ago, anguelwyvern said:

worth the try but i dotn think it would work

also a good thing if you start in abb with a magma is a pack of ravager, they act as body guard, and can carry crazy amount of metal (they reduce metal weight and a good ravager can go up easily over 3K weight)

basilisk, gasbag same have good weight but hover skiff is winner than good breeding creatures. I have base weight 7500gasbag, with imrpitn and lvled they have 15k weight. Skiff have 16k base weight and he can fly and rly fast. For me skiff so much change ark and "kill" other dinos e.g. quetzal. Good breeding quetzal dont have so much weight and he is slowly. 

It's not the ark that used to be, you know there are changes but no matter what the map is going to be, the ark is too easy especially when you have an OP machine on the easiest boss (gamma) where I think it should be on the alpha master controller than on the gamma. I rember when i start in early ascess in ark and how pleased I was to see every dinosaur or how hard it was to tame the first Quetz. Now u can go make gamma master controler and you're already winning the Ark. Especially on aberration.

17 hours ago, RidersOfNightmareDEJW said:

I haven't tried magmasaura during the day on the surface...

someone may have tried it, is it flame retardant and does the rider also protect ?

I didnt want to risk him because he gets burned by his own fire so prob not b advisable to try surface. Saddle does protect against spores though

2 hours ago, anguelwyvern said:

true a tek skiff is awesome but for that you need to be 2 players, the gasbag is "nice" true but again you cant really count on it to defend you if you get attacked by anything

while if Solo, having ravager is really the way to go for

Guess this means the skiff can fly on abb? I was in the process of farming mats to build it on abb. Very happy to not be wasting my time

12 minutes ago, anguelwyvern said:

yup it can ...

and its broken ...

like you can go and grab reaper queen from deep within the red zone , its really broken ...

I know that it can pick up the rock Elementals from within the volcano on Genesis. if I was going to build a high-tech spaceship thing I would have the tractor beam able to pick up everything so i love it ?

i ve never done it myself but im hearing everyone sayin that yes it is doable, and that they ve done it (i myself never did it, so assumed it is a fact)

i may be wrong thing is i dont have engrams to have a skiff so i cant really test it out :(

but from what everyone say in my discord, everyone "swear" that it is doable so ...

Archived