Are my settings messed up or is a imprinted Giga super OP?

Anubix

Suggestion

I know, stupid title question. Sorry. I tamed a female and male giga. Just me fooling around on extinction and having fun. I decided to breed them. The result was extremely surprising!

The 100% imprinted child had 73k HP, 300%+ melee and a bunch of other stuff i cant recall. Point is, it was WAY higher than expected and honestly ridiculously op.

IS that normal? I checked my settings and it's as normal as ever. I tweaked things to make mating and taming faster, basically speeding things up,(because i have life, dude), but that's about it.

Is it busted in a good or bad way?

Thanks in advance.

5 replies to this server topic

6 minutes ago, Anubix said:

I know, stupid title question. Sorry. I tamed a female and male giga. Just me fooling around on extinction and having fun. I decided to breed them. The result was extremely surprising!

The 100% imprinted child had 73k HP, 300%+ melee and a bunch of other stuff i cant recall. Point is, it was WAY higher than expected and honestly ridiculously op.

IS that normal? I checked my settings and it's as normal as ever. I tweaked things to make mating and taming faster, basically speeding things up,(because i have life, dude), but that's about it.

Is it busted in a good or bad way?

Thanks in advance.

imprint gives you a 30% buff so yea

Archived