PVE GAMEPLAY<ON PVE EU-PVE-PS4OFFICIAL-EXTINCTION1014 AGAIN

mrroli4

PVE GAMEPLAY AND IT HAPPENS AGAIN AND AGAIN. THE PVE PLAYER WILL BE LOOTED IN THE SAME WAY. ALWAYS THE SAME PLAYERS DESTROY BASES BY LEADING CORRUPTED DINOS TO FOREIGN BASES. WHEN WILL THIS FINALLY END? A NORMAL PVE GAME IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE ON EXTINCTION. YESTERDAY A NEIGHBOR BASE WAS DESTROYED AND ALL DINOS KILLED OR CLAIMED (CRYO). WHEN WILL WILDCARD FINALLY DO SOMETHING AGAINST THIS PLAYERS OR CHANGE SOMETHONG IN THE GAME? ACT NOW, PLEASE.

@mrroli4they disabled wild dino teleport some months ago, it was way worse before. Griefers, mostly Chinese tribes in my experience server hopped like in PVP, build teleporters near bases just to destroy what they can and loot what they can...

This has gotten way better without them being able to teleport corrupted dinos but I would still suggest to play like you are on PVP. Try to find a hidden place or high up, try not to build in the city and set up turrets and dino defense. I can only suggest to build on some higher platform in the Forest biom. Make your base look not worth to raid and don't use tek storages for your important stuff like dust, element and tek. (I only put hide and fiber in tek storages on Extinction)

The whole concept of the map is total garbage and even a complete idiot would have first thought about how easy it is to grief others with corrupted dinos but somehow Wildcard seemed to miss that point even tho most of their players are on PVE....

On 5/4/2020 at 2:36 PM, mrroli4 said:

THX FOR YOUR ANSWER. MY BASE HAD 10 TURRETS " OF THEM HEAVY, SETTING ONLY WILD DINOS, BUT THIS DOSENT HELP. HTE PLAYERS COME STAND IN FRONT OF THE TURRETS AND INTERCEPT EVERYTHING. ONLY A STRONG GIGA HELPED. IF YOU LEAVE THE GAME THE LOGOUT TIME IS TOO LONG AND YOU ARE SIMLY HELPLESS AS PVE PLAYER.

He said: Build high up and such. Turrets are worthless against Corrupteds, even with 20 heavy since they take laughable damage from it.

Archived