How long does it take for your characters level to reset and engrams disappear?

KRONOSDOUBLE

How long does it take for your characters level to reset and engrams diappear?

Most people have experienced this, where you don't play for a prolonged period of time, and when you come back to the server you were last on, your characters level is still the same, but all the of the skill points you had previously invested in specific categories have been returned to be used again and your engrams were wiped, but you still have all total engram points as before, so you can just re-invest them. Essentially a mindwipe done by the game.

How long does this take to occur or is it simply a random thing occurs when servers reset or updates happen?

1 hour ago, Aylana314159 said:

Some updates include a mindwipe, due to major changes. Typically listed in the patchnotes.

56 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

Yea it is not a common thing and not based on how long you are gone from the game, just on rare occasions when the devs feel the need to wipe everyones levels to let them start over again. Just make a mindwipe, they have a cool down now and I think they fixed them so they work again.

Interesting. I was just curious about it because I would log in sometimes and my character would be mindwiped. Always thought it was just random. I appreciate the info guys

12 hours ago, KRONOSDOUBLE said:

Interesting. I was just curious about it because I would log in sometimes and my character would be mindwiped. Always thought it was just random. I appreciate the info guys

The same thing happened to one of my FB friends, she had not logged in since the update that they last mindwiped everyone and she was like ????

Archived