Hexagon Exchange loot crates

Bonespur

Well transfers open up soon, I’m sure all the noobs that can’t get their own milk and beg others constantly for milk may get use out of it, also it has a few other uses too such as disease immunity for a few min etc. 

Pray for better RNG next time. One time you get milk another your get tek teleporters and ascendant gear, others you get kibble milk beers and emotes. Rng is rng, pray harder next time :) 

10k crates, and 35k crates have the same item list, the possibility of getting any one of the items in the list are 1 in 695,  the only difference between the crates that have been noted is the quality of weapons/armor/saddles.   If your trying for a item that isn't a quality based item, your better off buying 3 10k crates then 1 35k crate.

17 hours ago, Bonespur said:

Hexagon Exchange loot crates

Really Wild Card I Use 35000 Hexagon  and get 10 Wyvern Milk, are you kidding me, are you that lazy to take out the items that have nothing to do with Genesis and are useless for this map.

Wyvern Milk can be used on self as well. helpful during the boss on genesis 

They are aware of loot crates not working as intended and are still working on a fix for this.

It's just pathetic that this is still an issue 3 months after release, when it should work to begin with. It's basically the entire point of the map, doing missions and getting loot from the hexagon shop. 
Now open transfer is right around the corner, then we can transfer in all out good stuff, why would I bother then to farm for loot crates? 

15 hours ago, TraXz said:

Now open transfer is right around the corner, then we can transfer in all out good stuff, why would I bother then to farm for loot crates? 

It's a shot in the dark of getting something useful but the stuff you do get is still top tier.

A few things we have got (after server nerf) max longneck bp,  max pump shotgun bp, max Thyla saddle, Argy saddle, plus all the prefabbed structures like Indy forges and grinder.

If they balance loot quality then it might not be worth it but if they just weight chances better and remove some of the crap it could still be useful to farm them. 

3 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

It's a shot in the dark of getting something useful but the stuff you do get is still top tier.

A few things we have got (after server nerf) max longneck bp,  max pump shotgun bp, max Thyla saddle, Argy saddle, plus all the prefabbed structures like Indy forges and grinder.

If they balance loot quality then it might not be worth it but if they just weight chances better and remove some of the crap it could still be useful to farm them. 

your right about that, its under 100 items that actually have tier quality to them, the rest are standard items, or things you probably already have like chibi's and emotes,  out of the 695 items in the list.  If its loot quality your going for you'd probably have better luck getting it from running missions then the loot crates to be honest.  I'm just going to continue to purchase 10k crates if I want to try my luck with wildcards RNG.

I farm about 5 red chest per day with beta ''Home is where the pouch is'' to get meat for the babies.
Got some good gear (tek shirt with good defence, asc. saddles, asc. longneck and shotgun blueprint) but most is just regular or bad stuff. 
At this point it is not worth to farm hexagons for loot it but if you have spare hexagons to spend, it wont hurt.

Archived