Open Tribe  ·  725 members

MIB

Interview

Griimmers

Interview

Age? 15 

lvl? 0 I’m brand new to official 

what are you good at? I’m good at PVP , Raiding ,  And full out grinding for the tribe 

What are you looking for in a tribe? I’m looking a great bunch of people who will grind the hell out of the game with me and to get along with!

Activity? 8-15hours per day 

What can I bring to the tribe that no one has better? The amount of time I am grinding and pvping within the game is unreal. I am polite and I am always willing to give my 110% to my leaders and tribe mates 

Why’d I have left my last tribe? I was alpha on small tribes with a bunch of people I met I grinded the hell out of the game whilst nobody was helping. I done raids alone got cryod manas etc till we got wiped. Everyone else in my tribe quit and I have full on gave up on small tribes. So I thought why not give official ago!!

Ty for reading my post I hope i get accepted! 
Don’t worry about my lvl I will do note run and swamp cave ??
Psn Griimmers 

psn?

On 5/2/2020 at 10:11 PM, Griimmers said:

Interview

Age? 15 

lvl? 0 I’m brand new to official 

what are you good at? I’m good at PVP , Raiding ,  And full out grinding for the tribe 

What are you looking for in a tribe? I’m looking a great bunch of people who will grind the hell out of the game with me and to get along with!

Activity? 8-15hours per day 

What can I bring to the tribe that no one has better? The amount of time I am grinding and pvping within the game is unreal. I am polite and I am always willing to give my 110% to my leaders and tribe mates 

Why’d I have left my last tribe? I was alpha on small tribes with a bunch of people I met I grinded the hell out of the game whilst nobody was helping. I done raids alone got cryod manas etc till we got wiped. Everyone else in my tribe quit and I have full on gave up on small tribes. So I thought why not give official ago!!

Ty for reading my post I hope i get accepted! 
Don’t worry about my lvl I will do note run and swamp cave ??

psn?

Archived