All my tames have been wiped out

After being tired of extreme pillaring by a tribe I decided to have 4 brontos and 4 mammoth blocking their base . Last night I logged in to an empty base , all my tames were gone , over 100 top or near top Dino’s , full team of top boss rexes with top armor saddle , full team of top therizino top saddle . I had no warnings or any form of contact from wildcard. This seems like an unfair and extreme punishment considering is first time I was doing this . I understand I was in the wrong, but on the other hand wildcard is doing nothing to prevent pillaring which is the most annoying thing on official servers.

@Adrianlfloreayou can report pillaring the same way he reported you. If they pillar your buildings and prevent you from expanding/building they will get punished.

You can also just report normal area pillaring. I have reported countless tribes for pillaring and depending on the GM they will help. It's just one GM who's name starts with a F never does anything against pillaring. So report it and hope you don't get that special enforcer that views pillaring as a minor offense that doesn't need punishment....

14 minutes ago, Adrianlflorea said:

You didn’t get my point, I was willing to lose my brontos but wiping all my tames was extreme. Tell me , how many pillars did you put down in your server?

They won't take the time to nitpick and delete each individual animal, they lump them all together and remove them all. If you had put structures in there instead your base would be gone. 

5 hours ago, Adrianlflorea said:

After being tired of extreme pillaring by a tribe I decided to have 4 brontos and 4 mammoth blocking their base . Last night I logged in to an empty base , all my tames were gone , over 100 top or near top Dino’s , full team of top boss rexes with top armor saddle , full team of top therizino top saddle . I had no warnings or any form of contact from wildcard. This seems like an unfair and extreme punishment considering is first time I was doing this . I understand I was in the wrong, but on the other hand wildcard is doing nothing to prevent pillaring which is the most annoying thing on official servers.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAH *cough* AHAHAHA

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

so you griefing someone that did nothing to you?

first come, first served. deal with it.

you have time now to think about it what you did and if this was the right way.

are you that guy that scratches cars just because you dont have them?

are you jealous because some dude has something that you do not have or what is your issue?

7 minutes ago, PhotekPlays said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAH *cough* AHAHAHA

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

so you griefing someone that did nothing to you?

first come, first served. deal with it.

you have time now to think about it what you did and if this was the right way.

are you that guy that scratches cars just because you dont have them?

are you jealous because some dude has something that you do not have or what is your issue?

Put your reading glasses on . They pillared half the map

3 minutes ago, Adrianlflorea said:

Put your reading glasses on . They pillared half the map

yea i was waiting for you, i knew that you would respond in 5 minutes because you look for attention, here you have some

griefing on pve that is like "some word that got cencored" (sexual act where you can not defend)

put your glasses in your you know where

great that you got wiped

one you know what less on the ark network, thank you wildcard

6 hours ago, Fukushu said:

@Adrianlfloreayou can report pillaring the same way he reported you. If they pillar your buildings and prevent you from expanding/building they will get punished.

You can also just report normal area pillaring. I have reported countless tribes for pillaring and depending on the GM they will help. It's just one GM who's name starts with a F never does anything against pillaring. So report it and hope you don't get that special enforcer that views pillaring as a minor offense that doesn't need punishment....

I have similar experience. Do note that the ”F” person you are referring to is not a GM but enforcer. Different department.

13 hours ago, Fukushu said:

I was told that pillar placement was not an offense unless it was inside your own base when I submitted a ticket...

@Masuraoit depends on the Enforcer you get but pillaring huge areas without a reason or base there is against the rules. It's clearly stated in the coc.... ''some'' enforcers are either too lazy to handle the issue or just see it as a super minor offense and don't bother with it, which clearly shouldn't be the case but it is...

23 hours ago, Fukushu said:

@Luewenyes Enforcer F. Many people have had bad experience with said person it seems. You are not the first to tell me this but to whom do you complain if the police is bad and friends with their higher ups :D 

So true. But it makes no sense that all enforces dont have same set of rules to go by. Then again some of the cases must be hard to decide if they actually are in need of enforcement and what is the line that needs to be crossed for it.

You know what would happen to you on legacy? Absolutely NOTHING. If someone pillared half of the map there would even be people joining you in the brontobombing process. On the other hand, it wouldnt be necessary, because legacies are much less pillared. Less laggy. Less toxic. You know, because people are less selfish there, more friendly and helpful.

When there is nobody to hear you crying in reports, people behave more. Nobody wants 50 brontos wandering in their base on PvE.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.  if you play on an official server you are subject to the whims of the people who own and operate the servers just like any unofficial server and you have no recourse unless they themselves feel the need to grant it to you.  Join an unofficial server where you can maybe interact and get to know the local police instead of having to submit pleas to uncaring deities :D

On 5/2/2020 at 8:54 PM, Adrianlflorea said:

You didn’t get my point, I was willing to lose my brontos but wiping all my tames was extreme. Tell me , how many pillars did you put down in your server?

Been playing the day it was released on psn store , I’ve reported people and tbh on a new map or area I want to claim . I pillar more than I might need . I build , set up boundaries then I destroy what I don’t need . Pillar spamming has always been and will always be an affliction on ark. The rules are clear. And as such , you report or find another server. The game is what it is and will never change this far down the road . Whilst I feel your frustration. Two wrongs don’t make a right. And if people learned more of what punishment was dealt to you , however harsh , then less people hopefully won’t resort to your tactics . Don’t spam pillars over half map as you’ve pointed out . Don’t put dinos in other people’s bases as you did. Lesson learned? Hopefully

56 minutes ago, Cheef said:

Pillar spamming has always been and will always be an affliction on ark.

Only true for official PvE not all of Ark.

57 minutes ago, Cheef said:

The rules are clear.

There rules are not clear.

"Game Blocking - you are not allowed to block other tribes from playing the game on PvE servers."

Pillaring only prevents someone from building and actually protects dino and resource spawns. So pillaring dosen't violate this rule.

"Structure Spamming - placing structures down such as pipes or wires for the purpose of disrupting others gameplay is against our code of conduct."

This rule includes player motivation. You can't prove that the goal of their pillaring was to disrupt your gameplay.

So which rule are you talking about? 

Archived