PVE Greifer dinos, Any ideas?

Sausagedog85

So I play on The Island map NA PVE 717, and I've gone and grabbed the attention of a griefer, I happen to own a very small patch of land that this guy wants to build on, He is trying to gate off an entire island (the island @ 50-80) and I own a small thatch hut on the beach of that island, I plan to use this land to keep basic supplies for the nearby cave, He has also parked brontos on that land as well to stop me building.

Instead of offering to buy/trade for the land, he has decided to do this to my main base:

JKP8zpO.jpg

He has dinos blocking every doorway and roof hatch to my house, (as you can see he has added troughs to ensure they can stay for a long time) 

I have already submitted a ticket, but that may take a while, does anyone have any ideas on how to move or kill them..  The griefer/dino owner is online, but refuses to move them.

5 hours ago, Sausagedog85 said:

So I play on The Island map NA PVE 717, and I've gone and grabbed the attention of a griefer, I happen to own a very small patch of land that this guy wants to build on, He is trying to gate off an entire island (the island @ 50-80) and I own a small thatch hut on the beach of that island, I plan to use this land to keep basic supplies for the nearby cave, He has also parked brontos on that land as well to stop me building.

Instead of offering to buy/trade for the land, he has decided to do this to my main base:

JKP8zpO.jpg

He has dinos blocking every doorway and roof hatch to my house, (as you can see he has added troughs to ensure they can stay for a long time) 

I have already submitted a ticket, but that may take a while, does anyone have any ideas on how to move or kill them..  The griefer/dino owner is online, but refuses to move them.

Example for instant ACTIVE enforcement. you know, the one they advertise for so much but can't live up to the demands.

Takes 4 to 6 weeks before they show up. Griefers know this, they even act to this.

Griefing back isnt allowed, luring gigas/rexes to the dinos either, i.o.w. you're bout to loose interest.

WC doesn't care.

Good luck.

You won't get any assistance by posting on the forum you have to make an official report. Instructions are here https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/articles/216605918-Reporting-Players-and-You 

I found this type of activity gets action by WC GM. It may not be instant but In my recent experience much less time than the 4 to 6 weeks suggested. The GM even returned a couple of times over the following week at random to check that there was no repeat behavior against C.O.C  

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, Sausagedog85 said:

I have posted a report, I was here mainly to ask for ways to get rid of them/move along or dispatch them so I can use my house.

You are welcome to ask other survivors for advice, but please do not post screenshots that could be used to identify and harass the offenders. Such info should be exclusively provided privately through support tickets. Thanks!

6 hours ago, captyarrr said:

Example for instant ACTIVE enforcement. you know, the one they advertise for so much but can't live up to the demands.

Takes 4 to 6 weeks before they show up. Griefers know this, they even act to this.

Griefing back isnt allowed, luring gigas/rexes to the dinos either, i.o.w. you're bout to loose interest.

WC doesn't care.

Good luck.

Spewing bad info as usual you been doing lately. Average response time for that kinda griefing has been 1 to 3 days. Best was during last xmas. 8 hours and blocking dinos were removed. Same with obelisk platform or cave blocking. You have made yourself heard that you hate WC and ark lately so why are you still torturing yourself here?

@Sausagedog85 you have 2 options waiting for a GM tp show up which is normally pretty fast on the Enforcement site. The Enforcers normally take max 5-7 days to react but it goes way faster in most of the reports i had.

Your second option is to lure a giga into your base and let the giga kill all the brontos but I would rather wait for a GM. Let the GM wipe all the tames and give the griefer a warning. If he does anything in the future a report will probably get him a short ban.

16 hours ago, Hemplethwaite said:

You won't get any assistance by posting on the forum you have to make an official report. Instructions are here https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/articles/216605918-Reporting-Players-and-You 

I found this type of activity gets action by WC GM. It may not be instant but In my recent experience much less time than the 4 to 6 weeks suggested. The GM even returned a couple of times over the following week at random to check that there was no repeat behavior against C.O.C  

We also have to remember that GM’s dont often handle griefing tickets. Its the enforcement team and they are separate department.

This....This is just sad. I'll simply never understand the mentality of certain people. At least they did their jobs though. Kudos.

On a future note, you could seal off your entire base and prevent literally any and everything from entering - save for those that just spawn inside. This option takes a 'lot' of work, however. Then again if you're in a server with people like that, then it's probably not the worst idea.

1 hour ago, Masurao said:

This....This is just sad. I'll simply never understand the mentality of certain people. At least they did their jobs though. Kudos.

On a future note, you could seal off your entire base and prevent literally any and everything from entering - save for those that just spawn inside. This option takes a 'lot' of work, however. Then again if you're in a server with people like that, then it's probably not the worst idea.

The base is not near a spawn, so it has been fenced off entirely, he flew in and unpodded all these dinos one by one and arranged them all one by one to block doorways.

Archived