eating fertilized eggs !?!?!

4 hours ago, Shadowdragon321 said:

why in the world would that be even a thing. 

Why in the world is it even a problem?

36 minutes ago, GP said:

3) Mistakenly pressing E in inventory instead of O.

Oh, the amount of times I have done this! Though being a REAL MAN, it's getting L2 & R2 mixed up for me.  ?

4 hours ago, Shadowdragon321 said:

why in the world would that be even a thing. i mean you get no stat bonuses. if you can turn that off so you cant eat them that would be great. it very annoying. especially for people who dont understand the game just yet    

Oh my poor young padowan, you have much to learn...

5 hours ago, Shadowdragon321 said:

why in the world would that be even a thing. i mean you get no stat bonuses. if you can turn that off so you cant eat them that would be great. it very annoying. especially for people who dont understand the game just yet    

Why are folk who don't understand the game trying to raise Dino's instead of punching dodo's on the beach?

My mom did this to 3 eggs....she got all fired up about trying to breed a couple argies and when the egg popped, she came straight to my base. Sadly I had two yuty eggs in the hatcher and 1 egg from my female main go to argy with some cool easter colors that I had gotten from a bunny oviraptor. Kinda looked like a phoenix. Anyways she shows up, picks up a yuty egg on accident, goes into inventory and eats it.....She was like where did it go and I seen she had consumed it just as she picks up my argy egg and the other yuty egg in an attempt to find it. I tell her she ate it, she goes into inventory and the panic sets in, she accidentally hot bars her egg, and freaks out. I tell her to stop, force her to stop, take the controller away before more damage is done.
I hand it back to her after she regains herself, and I tell her very deliberately.....left.....trigger......

she eats both my argy egg and yuty egg. XD

• Volunteer Moderator
10 minutes ago, wizard03 said:

My mom did this to 3 eggs....she got all fired up about trying to breed a couple argies and when the egg popped, she came straight to my base. Sadly I had two yuty eggs in the hatcher and 1 egg from my female main go to argy with some cool easter colors that I had gotten from a bunny oviraptor. Kinda looked like a phoenix. Anyways she shows up, picks up a yuty egg on accident, goes into inventory and eats it.....She was like where did it go and I seen she had consumed it just as she picks up my argy egg and the other yuty egg in an attempt to find it. I tell her she ate it, she goes into inventory and the panic sets in, she accidentally hot bars her egg, and freaks out. I tell her to stop, force her to stop, take the controller away before more damage is done.
I hand it back to her after she regains herself, and I tell her very deliberately.....left.....trigger......

This is the sort of thing that ruins families! ?

8 hours ago, GP said:

This is the sort of thing that ruins families! ?

I was sorta miffed.....the yuty's I could have cared less about, was breeding them specifically for a boss fight, it was just a case of throw them back into mateing and poof, more yuty eggs. But the special color on my main bird due to the event thing and trying to pull it to the next gen to keep a permanent colored bird, well. that was the most upsetting thing.

On 5/2/2020 at 7:35 PM, wizard03 said:

Should have told her it was one of ark's bugs.

19 hours ago, wizard03 said:

I was sorta miffed.....the yuty's I could have cared less about, was breeding them specifically for a boss fight, it was just a case of throw them back into mateing and poof, more yuty eggs. But the special color on my main bird due to the event thing and trying to pull it to the next gen to keep a permanent colored bird, well. that was the most upsetting thing.

If you are talking about the dino candy colors, you dont have to worry about that since those are just temporary and wont carry over to offspring.

10 hours ago, Baklap said:

If you are talking about the dino candy colors, you dont have to worry about that since those are just temporary and wont carry over to offspring.

interesting.....if that's the case, then moms egg that did pop has got some really trippy colors that popped. It gave her 3 argies and all of them looked super eastery

Archived