CRYO FOOD PODD

1 hour ago, Jstone said:

Is this an issue for older pods without stats shown, are the pods appearing empty?

The dinos are still there, i uncryo, fed to max and later the food is still depleting. Anything in a cryopod will still 'eat' as though its out, however since they wont eat from a trough, the food slowly  decreases and eventually will all starve

I checked some of mine and none of them were lower than a couple hundred food at times but it was likely that they were down when I podded them, none down in health that I checked. Jat once said that it is impossible for that to happen because theyre just codes in the pods. (Don't hate me, I am just repeating what he said once)

aprox. 1/3rd of my dino's on valguero who were in cryopods had lost food. unpodded, fed, will be checking again tomorrow, there doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to which dino's are losing food, they seem to be random far as I can tell.  Need to check my island base as well... 2 years worth of breeding and taming saved up in pods....

7 hours ago, Jstone said:

Is this an issue for older pods without stats shown, are the pods appearing empty?

This has nothing to do with older pods, as we first noticed it on genesis, i mentioned it and others were having the same issue, if it were only older pods it wouldn't be happening on genesis.   1/3rd of my dino's on valguero had lost food as well, unpodded them fed and repodded, going to check them again tomorrow.  Still need to check my island base, over 2 years of breeding and taming saved.

5 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

I checked some of mine and none of them were lower than a couple hundred food at times but it was likely that they were down when I podded them, none down in health that I checked. Jat once said that it is impossible for that to happen because theyre just codes in the pods. (Don't hate me, I am just repeating what he said once)

I always feed my dinos before podding them, nothing worse then pulling out a dino to use it and it having low health or food.  Likewise I had two rollrats that were not only down on health but down on food as well, they were podded right after they had fully matured, and hadn't been taken out sense because I had no saddles for them, this is when i first noticed the issue as i had gotten 2 saddles and was pulling the rollrats out of cryo to stick the saddles on them so I could use them for berries n' wood at the bog. Others on the server confirmed they had dino's losing food as well.  I can admit someone may have forgotten to feed some of their dino's before podding them and putting them away, but I highly doubt this is the case.

so after topping off all the food on the dino's that were missing food, and repodding them their food hasn't dropped again 'yet'.   Some were only missing 100 food while others were missing up to 4k food (bronto's / giga).  Still didn't find any pattern to the dinos who were losing food except raptors, every last raptor including x-raptors were exactly 100 food lower then their max, other then that there didn't seem to be any similarities.   Going to be checking them again tonight before I log out.

9 hours ago, caleb68 said:

I always feed my dinos before podding them, nothing worse then pulling out a dino to use it and it having low health or food.  Likewise I had two rollrats that were not only down on health but down on food as well, they were podded right after they had fully matured, and hadn't been taken out sense because I had no saddles for them, this is when i first noticed the issue as i had gotten 2 saddles and was pulling the rollrats out of cryo to stick the saddles on them so I could use them for berries n' wood at the bog. Others on the server confirmed they had dino's losing food as well.  I can admit someone may have forgotten to feed some of their dino's before podding them and putting them away, but I highly doubt this is the case.

Most of the time I do too, but sometimes I will forget, or pod them right after taming and not pop them out to top it off (which is probably what happened with the one that was 200 food down, the others were only like 10)

Archived