[POLL] Should WC should make an app to Sync tribe log to our phones

KRONOSDOUBLE

WC should make an app that syncs tribe log to your phone for real-time tribe log updates.  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be this app made?

• Great idea!
    • Bad Idea! (post why please)

Suggestion

[POLL] Should WC should make an app to Sync tribe log to our phones

Pretty self explanatory. It would be nice to be able to while your at work be able to "pop in" and check on your base to make sure you haven't been wiped yet. No idea how well it work (or if its even possible).

Should this app be made, I would like to be recognized for it ? 

4 replies to this server topic

Hmm intresting idea, so the tribe log would be saved and exported to a database where using your Xbox or steam account or whatever you could log in and look at the log? .... I think that could be done but only the log you wouldn’t be able to see your base or anything, just the log that says you tamed this you leveled up this creature died this player died

1 minute ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Hmm intresting idea, so the tribe log would be saved and exported to a database where using your Xbox or steam account or whatever you could log in and look at the log? .... I think that could be done but only the log you wouldn’t be able to see your base or anything, just the log that says you tamed this you leveled up this creature died this player died

Correct. The tribe log is the only thing you would have access to. Perhaps you could even get notifications to your phone when something goes on in the tribe log, like it says your tribe has killed "so and so", or "your tame was killed by ......…". It would be simple, but could alert people to things being amiss when they are away from the game.

Archived