Cant find ice wyverns?

X13

Cant find ice wyverns?

Hello, 

I am pretty new to the game and need some help with ice wyverns! I know the nest locations etc but i have never found a nest at the locations!

I play on ps4 official server! I don’t know if this has anything to do with why I can’t get an egg? 

Can someone help please and tell me why I’ve never seen one on my server! 

Thanks!

The Ice Wyvern spawns on Ragnarok are broken and have been since the third day of the Fear Evolved Event in October. They patched a Fire Wyvern overspawn on Valguero and Rag  and in doing so broke the Ice Wyvern spawn on Rag. 

When there is a server restart, there will be two wyverns that spawn. You can get an egg from 1 of them. Better hope it's a good one! After that no wyverns spawn until the next reset. 

4 minutes ago, skittles4free said:

The Ice Wyvern spawns on Ragnarok are broken and have been since the third day of the Fear Evolved Event in October. They patched a Fire Wyvern overspawn on Valguero and Rag  and in doing so broke the Ice Wyvern spawn on Rag. 

When there is an update, there will be two wyverns that spawn. You can get an egg from 1 of them. Better hope it's a good one! After that no wyverns spawn until the next update. 

You mean server restart not update, servers are forever crashing so a lot more chance than just waiting for updates.

2 hours ago, ItWasntMe said:

You mean server restart not update, servers are forever crashing so a lot more chance than just waiting for updates.

Yes, this is correct. I will edit my original comment, but this is the more correct answer. Server restarts reset the wyverns on Rag, you get two wyverns that spawn. After that it is done. It's also technically possible to get two eggs if you approach them from the right angles based off of spawn location and nest location. I've only done this once since October though. 

Archived