mis match mods

mis match mods

so my roomates and i have been playing for about a month on our server, last week we added some mods. i played for like 2 days with all mods and everything was grand. yesterday i go to log on and it says mix match mods. we have the exact copied files on all 3 computers in the house, i have tried logging on from all 3 PCs. i get the same message, my roomates can log on fine as well as everyone else in the server thats in others homes/states even. it is JUST ME. so we get the idea to creat a new steam account and share the game, i do that  and same thing i cant even create a new character. so i tried subbmitting a ticket through support and got a BS autmated response about servers being down not being an Ark problem so obviously my ticket wasnt actually read or noted, so now im here cause we have tried everything!

Different Steam accounts on the same PC kind-of try to share mods, but can mess things up if one account gets "broken" in any way.

From your original Steam account, use the Ark Workshop to unsubscribe from all mods.  Then re-subscribe to them.
Then try joining the server.  It *should* automatically download them again.  You might get timed-out a few times, but just connect again.  You should join the server once all mods have been downloaded.

Archived