Ark Support Team Clueless

DERoestorf

Ark Support Team Clueless

We have a tribe on our PS4 Genesis Official server, build in the cave from the attached pictures. When you do the Fear the Reaper mission, you have to enter the cave, to complete the mission. This is now impossible. Considering that this is a mission zone, I have no idea how they build in the cave. I logged a ticket with Ark Support, and this is their response:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enforcer genie45Today at 14:43

Tribes are allowed to live in any cave that is not a artifact cave, mission cave, or that has no build restriction in them. We will not be taking action in this case as the cave in question is not a artifact cave or it has no build restrictions in this cave.
Which means its intended to be built in.

Sincerely,

Enforcer genie45

Studio Wildcard
http://www.studiowildcard.com

Security Tip: Please do not give your password to anyone for any reason. Studio Wildcard will NEVER ask you for your password.

Note: If your ticket status is pending (you have not responded to us) for over 5 days, it will automatically be set to solved. If this is not the case, feel free to respond to the ticket and it will open it back up. This process is automated and not done by the GM.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Considering that you can see it is a mission zone, and that when run on single player, the mission took me into that cave every single time. Their response show how clueless the Support team is.

Please can we raise awareness of this, so that they can take more care in actually training up support staff, and teaching them about the game they are suppose to offer support on. If anybody ever wonder why Meshing, duping and cheating is out of control, it is because the admins are completely clueless.

PS_Messages_20200428_234852.jpg

PS_Messages_20200428_234901.jpg

Is it PvP or PvE?

If it's PvP, artifact caves have always been allowed to build in (on Island and SE anyway) so I guess they are treating mission paths the same way and want you to clear it yourself.

If it's PvE, that is strange as they were supposed to wipe lunar cave builds that affected missions. Maybe get clarification from @Dollie or @Cedric or maybe even @genie45

8 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Is it PvP or PvE?

If it's PvP, artifact caves have always been allowed to build in (on Island and SE anyway) so I guess they are treating mission paths the same way and want you to clear it yourself.

If it's PvE, that is strange as they were supposed to wipe lunar cave builds that affected missions. Maybe get clarification from @Dollie or @Cedric or maybe even @genie45

It is PVP, and that is where genesis is different. That pinkish Purple icon on the bottom right of my screen, that indicates that you are in a mission zone. Normally when you try and put down structures in these zones, you cannot.

However on the moon, if you do a mission, you could build in the mission zones, which is what they have done. It was a glitch. The fact that the likes of @genie45 does not know this for me is where the problem comes in. They are suppose to know these areas better than anybody. Yet they don't know it well enough to provide proper support. It is ridiculous

Also, started a server wide war, so close to Genesis opening up is not really an option right now.

The real thing for me is the lack of knowledge they have displayed regarding the game they are supporting. They really need additional training.

Archived