Can i reclaim my character on singleplayer?

StaticX810

Can i reclaim my character on singleplayer?

Ok well the problem is i somehow created an new character and spawned in my world and it did not delete my old character i found him unconscious at his base. Now upon creating the new toon i had already assumed my old character got deleted per usual ark antics and id have to do commands to get everything back, but now im wondering is there a command for taking back that toon?  

I was just over it tonight, gunna try a few things tomorrow lemme know what ya think. 

I see thank you. That is what initially thought as well. But i think the character file still exists(cause he is sleeping at his base), but its failing to load it for the player to control. 

Curiously the only time I've had 2 toons on one map was, 1 was from singleplayer save, the other was from non-dedicated but both ran the same map. 

Now what i wonder is did the ps4 somehow move my toon to the non-ded saves?

Just now, StaticX810 said:

Ok, i was trying to be optimistic. But with that. Is there a way to extract him from map save file to character save file?   

Although even if, it stills seem more complicated then jus admin commanding everything back to the new toon. 

The sleeping body is just a representation of where the character is on the map no other information. Just a shell.

Admin commands for experience, imprints, etc are the only way without a backup of the character file.

Archived