Duping character problem

Garikids

Duping character problem

So I just want to transfer back to my server and it just keeps duping my character I don’t want you guys to ban me for it because it’s not my fault I think it ruins the game how I’ve been sitting here for 2 hours trying to join my server but it just makes new character’s please fix this

4 minutes ago, Garikids said:

Duping character problem

So I just want to transfer back to my server and it just keeps duping my character I don’t want you guys to ban me for it because it’s not my fault I think it ruins the game how I’ve been sitting here for 2 hours trying to join my server but it just makes new character’s please fix this

did you put a ticket in

@Garikids just transfer that char to some random server. You will be happy in the future to have a backup char if you lose that one and no one really cares about your randomly duped char on PVE

I would be happy if I got a copy of my main char because you can lose the char anytime with a simple transfer and Wildcard will respond after 1+ month with  giving you a lvl 105 char without engrams and some imprints on your former dinos. The whole process is a total pain in the butt and not even worth it.

They should just have a backup of everyones char. People have to instead hope for a dupe to not be scared about losing their chars which is just sad.

I made a char for every map I play on which is just garbage. My Aberration char has all the Reaper imprints, my Ragna char has most other imprints and my Extinction char has some Giga imprints. What an absolut stupid method you are forced to use just to not lose your char because Wildcard is not able to have a copy of your char. 

All this could be solved so simple if everyone would just get a copy of their main char that they could park somewhere. The GM's wouldn't have to restore characters and everyone would be happy.

If this is not possible, give the players their chars back. A picture of your former character should be proof enough for GM's to check and restore the char to what it was instead of that lvl 105 with nothing. And if a method about such a MAJOR PROBLEM is not programmed into the game after so many years of people losing their chars maybe think about a way to make it possible.

Archived