Loosing a char due to rollback

balrog

Loosing a char due to rollback

Another day, another bug. I've lost my only char, level 133 due to huge rollback that 389b experienced yesterday.  Is there any way to speed up the process other than wait weeks for a ticket to be solved?

I can understand the flaws of server transfer design and i know that It is not on the previous server because I was on this one for at least 1 hour.

8 hours ago, balrog said:

This depend on your playstyle. I have a few bases and I move a lot. Same for trades. I cant imagine uploading items and downloading them again.  Please dont say that buying a second copy of the game is a solution. This is a bug. Bad design and If they will earn money on it then it will never get fixed

That is only solution for that problem if you dont want to make character on every map. Its not just gonna get fixed miraculously without some heavy rework. Game is dirt cheap when on sale anyway. 

When Ive lost ownership of my base due to another bug GM assured me that they are making backups of characters.

It looks like another lie because ive just got response to my ticket

"We are really sorry to hear that you had the misfortune of losing a survivor. Unfortunately, we are unable to get back your original character. However, we are able to give your character some exp to get you back on par with your lost character"

RIP lvl 133. Imagine how much effort GM have to make to transfer all imprints from all servers so they can match your new char... Rework cost vs millions of tickets and cost of army of people to solve them.

don't expect them to save anything 6 weeks for them to come out and put you back into tribe which is too late., ive just lost all of my dinos aqnd items due to a role back whick kicked me from my tribe and only me in in, lucky i have some good friends i have made on here and they helped me get going again on a different server

Archived