MIB

Interview

TomahawkJones

Interview

Age - 24

Level - 73

Timezone - Eastern

what are you good at? I am good at Taming as well as PvP 

what are you looking for in a tribe? I’m looking for security, commitment and also teaching. I want to learn so much more than I know about this game and learn the different strategies people use to get ahead. 

Activity - Daily for at least a couple hours

what can I bring? My dedication as well as my work ethic and my grind while I’m online I will always give my 110% and do whatever I can to make the tribe succeed

Why’d I leave past tribe? This is my first real opportunity to be in a tribe aside from trining with a couple friends here and there. But I left cause I’m tired of people the little guy squad that ends up getting wiped because we can’t even get to a point to fairly defend ourselves

Thanks

23 hours ago, TomahawkJones said:

Interview

Age - 24

Level - 73

Timezone - Eastern

what are you good at? I am good at Taming as well as PvP 

what are you looking for in a tribe? I’m looking for security, commitment and also teaching. I want to learn so much more than I know about this game and learn the different strategies people use to get ahead. 

Activity - Daily for at least a couple hours

what can I bring? My dedication as well as my work ethic and my grind while I’m online I will always give my 110% and do whatever I can to make the tribe succeed

Why’d I leave past tribe? This is my first real opportunity to be in a tribe aside from trining with a couple friends here and there. But I left cause I’m tired of people the little guy squad that ends up getting wiped because we can’t even get to a point to fairly defend ourselves

Thanks

psn?

Archived