anti mesh

DerDichter

3 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

Don't mesh and it won't happen.

You're ignorant playing in your private no anti mesh detection bubble. 

Drakes hit boxes go into the mesh all the time from simple usage and it's been a huge problem since they introduced anti mesh to official. 

Try to do research or just not comment on things that don't affect you and you have no comprehension of.

To the op. They are not replacing things killed by anti-mesh detection. If you have video you can try but if it's just a screenshot of your tribe log they'll say they can't prove you weren't meshing even though using drakes as a mesh dino was never a thing and drakes killed since the introduction of anti meshing is probably the number one dino on the list.

I just stopped using drakes even though they are my favorite travel mount. Maybe in a year or so they'll fix it.

9 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

You're ignorant playing in your private no anti mesh detection bubble. 

Drakes hit boxes go into the mesh all the time from simple usage and it's been a huge problem since they introduced anti mesh to official. 

Try to do research or just not comment on things that don't affect you and you have no comprehension of.

To the op. They are not replacing things killed by anti-mesh detection. If you have video you can try but if it's just a screenshot of your tribe log they'll say they can't prove you weren't meshing even though using drakes as a mesh dino was never a thing and drakes killed since the introduction of anti meshing is probably the number one dino on the list.

I just stopped using drakes even though they are my favorite travel mount. Maybe in a year or so they'll fix it.

I'm pretty sure they're trying to troll you...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived