ScorpianSword8

Not all structures are in structures

Okay so this has bothered me for ages on this game and I thought it would have been fixed ages ago but it's still there.

When crafting and it's all organized into folders, not all of the structures are in the structures folder. So the triangle foundation, triangle ceiling and the stairs for and tier of resource (wood, adobe, stone, metal and tek) are just sat in the main folder area, they're still listed as wood, stone, etc but just not with the rest does anyone else have this issue or am I just going nuts? 

All I want is for all the structures to be in the structures tab, it doesn't even seem like that difficult of a fix to me.

9 hours ago, ScorpianSword8 said:

Okay so this has bothered me for ages on this game and I thought it would have been fixed ages ago but it's still there.

When crafting and it's all organized into folders, not all of the structures are in the structures folder. So the triangle foundation, triangle ceiling and the stairs for and tier of resource (wood, adobe, stone, metal and tek) are just sat in the main folder area, they're still listed as wood, stone, etc but just not with the rest does anyone else have this issue or am I just going nuts? 

All I want is for all the structures to be in the structures tab, it doesn't even seem like that difficult of a fix to me.

Hmmmm I've never had these issues, mainly because I have been playing with folder view OFF since early beta.

No problems here XD.