Need help settling rumoured server wipe

djmcghee2018

Need help settling rumoured server wipe

There's random accounts that join our server. Don't stay long and the server crashes. To which I think using an IP address ban on them or somehow banning their Primary PS4 to prevent the use of alternate accounts would be a suitable punishment.

Due to the players duping. We had a 15 minute maintenance that ruined eggcellent adventure for our server. The server was offline for 22 hours. Rumoured to possibly not come back online ever once a friend contacted a GM. Anyways server came back online with a 24 hour rollback so we had to re-tame and re-raise. I'm still raising the gigas right now that would've been fully raised by the end of that event. Support either didn't talk to us or gave no help.

For the past week people have been freaking saying that our server is going to be wiped. Can you verify the validity of this rumour for the following server? EU-PVE-PS4OFFICIAL-THEISLAND378

It's the only server I maintain a base on so once its gone I won't have anything. I asked support and they told me to ask on here.

I don't believe everything I hear. I just want the rumour settled with evidence so the players who are leaving the server in a panic come back since they've used it as a main base for over a year. No need for you guys to be immature like children on this thread.

Not to mention the one who contacted the GM and learned our server might not come online during that maintenance has been playing longer than me and I've been playing for 2 years. And he's most likely a better player than you and more respected.

8 hours ago, djmcghee2018 said:

I don't believe everything I hear. I just want the rumour settled with evidence so the players who are leaving the server in a panic come back since they've used it as a main base for over a year. No need for you guys to be immature like children on this thread.

Not to mention the one who contacted the GM and learned our server might not come online during that maintenance has been playing longer than me and I've been playing for 2 years. And he's most likely a better player than you and more respected.

I love the personal attack. Really solidifies the arguement.  I'll just comment one thing to that - doubt it.

Enjoy believing whatever some random tells you. I choose to rely on actual evidence to come to my conclusions  but hey..to each their own :) I think you'd better leave the server now -  just incase.

Why would I randomly give respect to people that I don't know who are most likely kids that are disrespecting me? Respect is earned by everyone. Not blindly given to rude people.

The whole server has been asking for support since before Eggcellent Adventure 5 and has been ignored. Their 15 minute maintenance that lasted 22 hours and rolled back 24 hours of gaming. That maintenance duped some players characters for the ones that weren't on the server because the rollback brought the server to a time their character was on it. 2 players had their characters deleted and had to start again. And they've not received useful support.

Only reason I've posted on here is because a GM told me its the only way to answer the question because they aren't privy to such information. I've managed to talk some players into staying until the rumour is answered. Since it started as a game of Chinese whispers since the person who told everyone doesn't know where it came from after the player who told him.

I know Playstation has raised a case regarding the issues due to lack of support provided. Based on the lack of help on this post and rude abusive disrespectful players. Just further evidence there's a lack of support for the game.

9 hours ago, ishootpaint said:

Who is he? And who are you?

At least get to know the community before you throw shade at people who are actually respected here like d1nk.

Dink?  RESPECTED?  You must be shrooming...

Jk.  Dink is coo'.

@djmcghee2018: I would do as advised, and look for/wait for official word that the server will wipe before picking up and leaving.  I don't know the likelihood that WC would just wipe a whole server willy-nilly, but I think its pretty low.

• GP locked this topic

Archived