Breeding Stats together

MilchWasser

That's not possible. The parents can't pass stats that they don't have - the lower level you should get is 303 if both have equal stats (excluding the mutation stacks). Check if you are breeding the right dinos - that's the only possible reason you are getting "base stats" babies. Other than that... i don't f* know what kind of bug you are experiencing...

For simplicity, lets say each stat has a 50/50 chance to transfer over.   7 different stat categories, each w/ this choice between 2 all the way down and each one is included.  So if you need just 1 stat to move, it's a 50/50 thing, if you need to move 2, it becomes 1/2 x 1/2 , which is now 1/4 or a 25% chance.  So each egg has a 25% chance of getting the result you are looking for.  It's a tad better, but roughly that.

1 hour ago, MilchWasser said:

but i breed a lvl 363 theri with a 33* and got a 265... 2 times

All other stats are equal (even SPEED - you can check the level versus base stats points using an online calculator)? Again, is not possible... the lower level you should get is 292:

--> assuming this 33* is 330 and it have the 19 HP mutations;

--> baby inherit HP from the another parent, lowering the level for the resulting baby by 38 points (each mutation equals 2 levels -meaning level 292, not 265);

--> there is 13 or 14 stat points missing...

Probably one parent have 13/14 less speed than the other, explaining where are the missing levels in your baby (your base stats line is not 100% pure).

3 hours ago, whoareyou said:

The tldr; of any breeding question is breed heaps more and you'll get there. 
Q: how do I ......?
A: breed more

Done.EZ

Not necessarily. I had a tribe mate just breeding all of our snow owls together randomly and confused at why he kept getting the same lvl and colors over and over, finally I figured out that it was because the patrilineal and matrilineal lines were both way mutated. No matter how much breeding he did he wasn't getting any mutations. Just breeding senselessly was in fact the problem not the answer. So I found one dino of mostly wild stock and threw that into the breeding program and a couple dozen eggs later we had a new color! :)

Archived