Primitive plus Defense problem

Olimpos

Suggestion

23 replies to this server topic

8 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

So you just want infinite plant x?

yes if you want me to be honest. beucase I can do good defense when there wasnt turret rule. now I dont think I m safe with a few x turret. everyone trying to use dinos for defense. some people taking wyvern on roof and opening turret rule but they can die with a few musket shoot. Everyone can raid everyone here easily. no matter how many dino you have. if  you wont stay online almost all the time. you can get raid easily when you are offline.

Thanks for read this

3 hours ago, LukeyXP said:

There will always be a meat shield to block the turrets regardless of how many you have 

Yes but which one is better  100x turret or 1000x turret. And if you make enough x you can be sure they can kill every meat shield dino. I m giving too much time for tame dinos, breed dinos. But I cant do almost nothing about defense. my all exertion can be delete in a few hours.

Thanks for read this

8 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

It’s my opinion that prom plus should be just without the tek grams, maybe the more electrical stuff can be unlocked through bosses though..

I m old primitive player I didnt play in technological servers just I played primitive and primitive+ I dont like other mods. And you know ARK Devs deleted primitive servers. One of was my server too. Now I m playing in primitive+ and too easy to raid someone here. 

Thanks for read this.

18 minutes ago, Olimpos said:

Thanks for read this.

If your going to have this as your signature at least get the grammar right, I don’t mind in your post but I do mind a signature,

it’s Thanks for reading this!

also I’d suggest only putting thanks for reading this when you ether put like a 3 or more paragraph post, or at the start of topic!

sry if this sounds mean

40 minutes ago, Olimpos said:

Primitive plus Defense problem

I dont know 100 auto turret enough to protect base but I m sure 100 x cant protect base. There is no Auto Turret in primitive plus and x turrets too weak to defend base. My wish is should be increase this rule or delete this rule for primitive plus.

Thanks for read this.

So you just want infinite plant x?

14 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Hmmm do you have extinction or just velonasuar some how, their pretty good at turret mode.

we are using golems but I prefer x turrets. İf you are big tribe and joining wars, you can see there is no competiton in fights. Just you need to stay online. Which tribe go to offline first, they will lose. There is no big raids happening now

14 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

If your going to have this as your signature at least get the grammar right, I don’t mind in your post but I do mind a signature,

it’s Thanks for reading this!

also I’d suggest only putting thanks for reading this when you ether put like a 3 or more paragraph post, or at the start of topic!

sry if this sounds mean

'thanks for reading this' is not sound good for me I prefer thanks for read this. You understand what I mean. Dont need to decorate the sentence

thanks for read this!

Archived