Help needed with Spawn .ini code

Help needed with Spawn .ini code

So we are running a server on Valguero and currently have the 4 main wyvern types spawning - Fire, Ice, Poison and Lightning.  The problem was Lightning were spawning in the Ice Scar and would not lay eggs.

I modified the code to send them into the fire scar but now they don't appear.  Does my code look wrong, have I missed a comma or bracket somewhere?

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="Val_FireWyvernEntries_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="PoisonWyvern",EntryWeight=0.5,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Wyvern_Character_BP_Poison_C")),(AnEntryName="LightningWyvern",EntryWeight=0.5,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Wyvern_Character_BP_Lightning_C”)),
NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Wyvern_Character_BP_Poison_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5),(NPCClassString="Wyvern_Character_BP_Lightning_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5)))

Poison still spawn with this and lay but not seeing any Lightning unless I manually summon them.

I've noticed this is giving an error on restarts so don't think its correct.

Can anyone spot the error?

]Warning: Invalid property value in defaults: NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Wyvern_Character_BP_Lightning_C”)),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Wyvern_Character_BP_Poison_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.3),(NPCClassString="Wyvern_Character_BP_Lightning_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.5)))ImportText (NPCSpawnEntries): Bad quoted string at:
[2020.05.03-13.32.25:534][  0]ImportText (ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer): Bad quoted string at:

Archived