Solo/duo official servers

DoughBoy93

Solo/duo official servers

Seems they have been confirmed by the dev dollie on twitter there offical place for announcements lol

I for one am hugely disappointed small scale pvp will never really be a thing never have I seen a game company be so out of touch with there community ?‍♂️

But am happy at least there is clarification that it's not happening and many wanting it can move on now know wildcard dont care to entertain the idea. 

Admit it's not quite aimed at duo servers but I feel if we got no chance for solo then that's pretty much confirmed there wont be duo servers aswell for me and that's all I was pretty much waiting for.

Either way that feels like enough for me to realise they dont care for duo servers which is a massive shame but at the same time I'm happy to be able to walk away from the game now.

Waiting on that one game to get my survival fix and its coming to consoles this year and I cant wait :)

7 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

Official servers are about the tribal game and all the settings are designed for tribes.

But really, do you want to play on WC designed solo/duo servers? It would basically just be player vs offline.

No I dont want to play on any of it now I got the news I was lingering about for and now I'm happy to move on.

Just thought I would post it in the general discussion to notify others on a more offical platform something wildcard don't bother with to notify others who wanted the same thing.

Archived