Out of these Ocean Creatures which do you want to get a TLC?

Scribelord

Out of these 6 Ocean Creatures what Creature do you want to get a TLC in TLC phase 3?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Out of these 6 Ocean Creatures what Creature do you want to get a TLC in TLC phase 3?

• Megalodon
    • Mosasaurus
    • Icthyosaurus
    • Dunkleosteus
    • Liopleurodon
    • Plesiosaur

The Liopleurodon as a meme, time limited, creature is the least tamed critter in ark, it def needs a rework. imo it should should be able to slowly over time convert black pearls(or similar rare resource) into a special resource for a fast expiring, non stacking cooking pot recipe that grants the buff, and give oxygen like it was originally supposed to

In my opinion it is difficult to get started in the ocean and with a Megalodon TLC it could be easier to get started and more comfortable.

The Plesiosaur need a TLC the most but I dont like it, because it looks bad, I don't like the Plesiosaur at all . This has nothing to do with Wildcard, there is nothing they can do to make a Plesi look good ;)

They also should buff the Dunkleosteus. how about more Metal nodes in the ocean?

No Tuso love? That's my pick, since its not on the list. 
It has a few serious issues that need to be addressed:

1. The head is not solid
Make the head a solid hitbox, too many small enemies like manta and eels glitch into the head and make you stuck.
Good luck surviving if you get pinned by them as I have lost a few tuso to this unfortunate design flaw. (yes i dismounted and tried to whistle follow but it doesn't always work as the tuso swim animation gets glitched as it is taking too much dmg and refuses to move, then it just constantly sprays ink) RIP Tusos

2. Eggs from mating
Make the eggs lay outside of the head.
It makes no sense to have the eggs lay inside the dino. They should appear beside it or come out of the mouth at least.

3. Life steal
Enable life steal when hitting targets with tentacles with the alt attack.
I understand why the grab is disabled on PVE but at least enable it to steal life from targets as a way to regenerate HP instead of force feeding 70k HP back from meat.

@Dollie @Skittle

Archived