For the Love of GOD!!!!

racervx54

7 minutes ago, EpicBobert said:

Guys, seriously? There have been so many threads on this. Quit complaining, it's in pre-release, they're gonna add more and raise the cap in the servers soon. Until then you're just gonna have to sit and spam the join button, it sucks I know but that's just how it is. 

You know what makes people more mad? Being told not to be mad. Yes it is a work in progress, but if people don't express their displeasure and just accept that, then Wildcard may not work as hard. If you truly care about your customers/clients nothing motivates you more than knowing they aren't happy.

12 hours ago, Lustmoerder said:

My servers (hardcore) have been offline so I couldn't play.  I just played something else for a while.  Ark will be around for a while - I just ride out the bumps associated with their growing pains.

Pretty much my thoughts on the matter. I've got three games coming on Christmas, plus shows on Netflix to watch. There's plenty to do while we wait for solutions. no need to drive yourself nutty trying to play something that will most certainly be around for a long time. 

Archived