Community Crunch 223: Genesis Transfers, Fixes and On The Horizon

StudioWildcard

2 minutes ago, Castlerock said:

Why do they need a nerf? I raised a giga born with 185% melee around 90% imprint and have no problems killing wild ones. Also there are other ways to deal with them that does not require bred tames, like using an argy.

I didn't mean by that. What I mean is they nerf the tamed giga, but "forgot" to do the same to the wild one. As they have their role in the game.

I know genesis hasn't been out very long and I know a new map is coming soon but when can we expect to see 1/2 new servers for the island map on pve on xbox? Want to go back on the island  but ever server I go on has empty bases which no one is using but they always come back online when there's 1 day left before you can demolish it, and pillers are a cancer in pve, I get players using them AROUND THEIR BASE and resources but I have seen on one island server pillers being drop all over the place by players and its no where near there bases so you cant even build in an area which isn't being used

On 4/28/2020 at 1:00 AM, Felishus said:

Why would you allow gigas? Or anything else OP? I thought Genesis was supposed to be a challenge. You're catering to the carebears.

the reason gigas are allowed is cuz those 130-150k hp racers are gonna come soak your base, gigas is the best counter against that cuz theri and poop only tickle it and dont actually deal a decent amount of damage to it

There are alot of people complaining about transfers because they don't want this or that to happen.. Fact is transfers are a fact of life in Ark, if you don't want to use the transfer then don't. Wildcard systematically enables transfers every dlc thats just simply the way it is. I would venture to say that many opposed to it have a tribe of 4 or more players working together to do missions or boss runs. Solo or 2 to 3 person tribes shouldnt be made to sit on the sidelines because they don't want a big tribe.