Community Crunch 223: Genesis Transfers, Fixes and On The Horizon

StudioWildcard

So folks like me who spent their time from day 11 of Ext muting the Manas get screwed over in PVE...?

WC screws me over once more when it comes to my hard work and dedication as a player and paying member of the community..

Well folks! We got another Kentrasaurus! Yaaayyy, another waste of time, resources, and money.

Also, PVP players doing all this **** in PVP...go jump off a cliff...you ruin the game for others by doing bs that causes these reports which ruins the game even further for others

8 minutes ago, XxsidwinderxX said:

So did the new update make it to the dinosaur in cryo will die without food. What's going on WC.  Dinos are dieing 

Are you sure you cryofridge had power?  If you are away for a while always be sure you have them powered before you access them otherwise dinos will die in them.  It calculates whether it had power the time while you were away at the instance you access it.  Not saying this is the case as there could be a new bug that I haven't seen yet but this has been the most common issue I've seen for folks.  :( 

how about you guys stop titan transfers completely, everyone has done nothing but build in rat holes since they were released and building has become stale in the pvp meta, theyre too easy to tame and too strong to take out. also nerf manas into the ground 1/4 their speed or stamina nothing has made pvp fighting more stale in any other game like manas have, if you dont have a mana forget even winning a fight. i miss ark when it was released with SE those were the time of giga fights rex fights good air combat, now its just manas for pvp, titans and gasbags for raiding. you even took away the classic pvp servers in place for conquest which is litterally official fresh wiped, add some of the old school good fun meta back into the game. 

Screw Wildcard and those haters of Managarmr. Wildcard could have make it harder to use by adding in counter measure to its ability, but they instead just rip its feature away. And surprise, haters are still hating. Managarmr are completely worthless in PvE now, what more can you butthole ask for.

Anyway, you guys might as well disable Genesis in singleplayer mode because it's quite unplayable and impossible to complete alone on current state.

• Volunteer Moderator
4 hours ago, Lucidjinn said:

So..... About the giga lines conning to genisis. And you all being worried. I guessing you don't know that tek gigas are already on gen!

I'm guessing that you don't know that Giga's on Genesis are only mission spawns not wild spawns, and therefore are not tameable nor breedable?

m

On 5/2/2020 at 11:48 PM, IIlIIIll said:

Screw Wildcard and those haters of Managarmr. Wildcard could have make it harder to use by adding in counter measure to its ability, but they instead just rip its feature away. And surprise, haters are still hating. Managarmr are completely worthless in PvE now, what more can you butthole ask for.

Anyway, you guys might as well disable Genesis in singleplayer mode because it's quite unplayable and impossible to complete alone on current state.

… completly worthless in pve? is still the best traveling mount in all the map , good for getting meat, good for finding drop in ext , with the line u find in pve a "poopti mana" can destroy alpha and giga for the resource u need for boss fight .. ok u cant use mana for a boss but… dont all the people in the world already have tons of good rex only used in boss fight? so are u really complaining?

*with "u cant use the mana for boss i mean they are not so good" not that u cant bring them

Edited by Odrilius

1 hour ago, Odrilius said:

m

… completly worthless in pve? is still the best traveling mount in all the map , good for getting meat, good for finding drop in ext , with the line u find in pve a "poopti mana" can destroy alpha and giga for the resource u need for boss fight .. ok u cant use mana for a boss but… dont all the people in the world already have tons of good rex only used in boss fight? so are u really complaining?

*with "u cant use the mana for boss i mean they are not so good" not that u cant bring them

Managarmr is still the bast traveling mount, IF you call crawling on the ground and suffer through constant harassment traveling. You used to be able to dash across the map, if you mutate and level up it's stamina enough, but now you can only dash once and you are forced to get back to the ground.

I didn't even bother to tame a mana in my latest difficulty 10 storyline playthrough,  just bring my rock drake over to extinction and call it a day.

I'm gonna give Wildcard credit though. At least they remember to also nerf the wild managarmr. Not like the wild giganotosaurus. They didn't nerf them because they have the role of screwing with player throughout the whole game.

Edited by IIlIIIll

Not like the wild giganotosaurus. They didn't nerf them because they have the role of screwing with player throughout the whole game.

Why do they need a nerf? I raised a giga born with 185% melee around 90% imprint and have no problems killing wild ones. Also there are other ways to deal with them that does not require bred tames, like using an argy.