Community Crunch 223: Genesis Transfers, Fixes and On The Horizon

StudioWildcard

Thank you for enabling transfers. The people who are complaining are just mad that they spent all those hours grinding in the game and think the same should happen to everyone else. That's dumb if you ask me. The same people here who complain with supposedly thousands of hours in the game should have known transfers always happen for every new map. Why are you so surprised? If you don't like what WC does then just quit the game or don't play official. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 1

On 4/23/2020 at 7:35 PM, StudioWildcard said:

Eggcellent Painting Contest

sjzXkF4.png

As a reminder, the Eggcellent Painting contest is ongoing.  There will be three competitions with a prize for the winner of $100!

• In-Game Painting
  • Real-life Egg Painting

The entries will be judged by our community team. Submissions are limited to three eggs per survivor, so choose your best egg. You'll have the month of April to enter, with April 30th being the final day to enter. Submit your images in the comments below, and we look forward to seeing your creativity!

Click here for more details and enter your painting for a chance to win

The problem is that unless you already had eggs placed, you can't do the contest, since you can't place them any longer.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Akarulez said:

Lol what about Aberration?

First of all that map lags so hard on Xbox that dashing on a mana is risking disconnecting, and second, the map is so vertical and has so many loading zones that freeze your game that the Manas limited jumps and dashes mean it's more hassle than it's worth when rockdrakes exist

1 minute ago, ScuzzyUUK said:

First of all that map lags so hard on Xbox that dashing on a mana is risking disconnecting, and second, the map is so vertical and has so many loading zones that freeze your game that the Manas limited jumps and dashes mean it's more hassle than it's worth when rockdrakes exist

Got it, since I'm a pc player I don't know about issues with Aberratiion on X-Box but from what I experienced on Aberration, that's is the one of most stable map for Ark. I'm even going for rock drake egg hunts with manas on PC.

11 hours ago, al6797576 said:

isnt it better to leave gigas out of genesis? everything will be pointless if even one giga gets transfered here 

Not true. Nobody forcing you to use gigas lol just do missions how YOU LIKE and theres YOUR challenge. NOBODY is forced to use or not use a certain dino so use whatever you want but dont try n force everyone else to not be able to play how they like you need to see both sides not just yours lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Willistor87 said:

Some of these end creatures on mission hit hard, and will enrage a giga with 1 hit.

Show me one Mission Dino, that is able to enrage my 1200%damage and 124Armor Saddle Giga with one hit...

It's so sad… They made a Top-List at the mission so some players even Goal for the first spots with tactics etc., now they open the transfer and everyone gonna face-roll those missions in 1-2 mins.

Edited by Gopa

1 hour ago, Akarulez said:

Got it, since I'm a pc player I don't know about issues with Aberratiion on X-Box but from what I experienced on Aberration, that's is the one of most stable map for Ark. I'm even going for rock drake egg hunts with manas on PC.

Yea it's something to do with how the whole abb map renders on Xbox it actually causes it to over heat, all other maps are fine, if it was actually stable then I'd definitely use Manas there but sadly I can't have nice things :(

For all the people who are saying "its easy just don't use a giga" your missing the point, it was supposed to be a challenge. Not the staples easy button. And name one map where gigas weren't already there on the map that you could then bring them to. If that's the case then they should allow gigas on AB as much of a joke that is because that is what all of you are asking for.  

Here is 1 example there will be zero risk in getting magma eggs, it will take you longer to get in there and toss out your pocket giga and pod whatever you rode in there than it will to clear the entire nest area which = a sad joke. At which point I could tell my 5yr old niece to sit at the computer and bite everything she sees. She could do more than 50% of the missions with a giga if they make into genesis.

Seriously though its like saying we are going to challenge your mind by giving you kinder garden math problems and ? ITS TO HARD. I know this is being sarcastic but still rings true with the point of view I need gigas to do the missions. No different than young kids playing sports and everyone getting a trophy/ribbon for participation, just dumb.

Please the AOE on the giga will reach any brute dino well before it strikes, and there is no alpha brute/alpha mission that will rage a giga that I've come across in 1 hit. The hardest hitting alpha mission I've done per strike is the alpha elemental does 12k damage per swing on a rex with a 93.7 asc saddle on it. So actually do the missions so you know what your talking about so you don't look like your ? about doing missions without your giga killing machine. 

So honestly if you think genesis is unplayable without gigas and the rest of the dinos then as someone else said to those of us asking for no gigas, "there's private servers and single player" go there if you feel you need a giga to play genesis. 

13 hours ago, BertNoobians said:

now with 2x breeding always on, this also means that alot of servers are high ping, which brings other nasty problems, abover 120ping the fertilized eggs are not reaching the ground when dropped from a female and egg incubation timers are totaly out of sync and surprise hatching on you all the time.

can you please fix these ?

Will breeding increase on weekends?