Scribelord

Which of these 6 Cave Creatures do you want to get a TLC in TLC phase 3

Which of these 6 Cave Creatures do you want to get a TLC in TLC phase 3  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you think needs a TLC the most?

• Araneo
    • Megalania
    • Arthropleura
    • Pulmonoscorpius
    • Titanoboa
    • Onyc

Araneo would seem a bit redundant, its should have had some of the abilities of the bloodstalker.

With the power creep of the DLCs, it makes most the original creatures useless. Balance is needed.

I personally would like to see weaknesses on creatures.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/27/2020 at 6:26 AM, Aylana314159 said:

Araneo would seem a bit redundant, its should have had some of the abilities of the bloodstalker.

With the power creep of the DLCs, it makes most the original creatures useless. Balance is needed.

I personally would like to see weaknesses on creatures.

Nobody really cares about it though and that's the point especially if its tamable 

I can get them being weak at certain points but I think theres alot of ways it can be improved without making it too much like the Bloodstalker 

Edited by Scribelord

I honestly think there needs to be more creatures in the caves, different ones at least. I think maybe a new kitteh, some different lizards perhaps, or maybe a few mammals to help mix up the old "bats, snakes, and creepy crawlers" theme that seems to be constant in almost all the caves.

• Like 1

Honestly the way I view it:

Araneo = new model to make it look more like a actual spider, abilities and resize

Megalania = new model and resize (not too large but a buff in size would be quite nice)

Arthropleura = fix it's incredibly stupid looking face, like seriously it looks so good up until it's face

Pulmonoscorpius = grab ability 

Titanoboa = Remodel, new abilities, slight size buff, rideable 

Onyc = remodel, new abilities, resize, rideable 

3 minutes ago, wizard03 said:

I honestly think there needs to be more creatures in the caves, different ones at least. I think maybe a new kitteh, some different lizards perhaps, or maybe a few mammals to help mix up the old "bats, snakes, and creepy crawlers" theme that seems to be constant in almost all the caves.

Yea that would be nice, occasionally a cave includes a creature that's not normal like a sarco or megalosaurus but for the most part it's similar 

I also like the idea of a alpha cave creature (something like a alpha megalania or araneo I think would fit perfectly as mini bosses in a cave)

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Scribelord said:

Yea that would be nice, occasionally a cave includes a creature that's not normal like a sarco or megalosaurus but for the most part it's similar I also like the idea of a alpha cave creature (something like a alpha megalania or araneo I think would fit perfectly as mini bosses in a cave)

I agree completely with the alpha cave creature's. Granted, Id hate to run into one on foot without a tame, but maybe one where you could use a thylo

• Like 1