Auto-Decayed Plesiosaur

DarkShadow527

Auto-Decayed Plesiosaur

Hello all,

Just an hour ago my tribe and I tamed a 145 Plesiosaur on a modern official server. Then, literally the same Ark Day it Auto-Decayed. We were by it until it was 70% progress, then we went back to base to imprint. On our way to pick it up it was tamed! ...as we got there it was gone. The log said it Auto-Decay destroyed. 

29 minutes ago, DarkShadow527 said:

Auto-Decayed Plesiosaur

Hello all,

Just an hour ago my tribe and I tamed a 145 Plesiosaur on a modern official server. Then, literally the same Ark Day it Auto-Decayed. We were by it until it was 70% progress, then we went back to base to imprint. On our way to pick it up it was tamed! ...as we got there it was gone. The log said it Auto-Decay destroyed. 

File a ticket, had an anky auto-decay once, three days later i got a lvl 202, make sure to take a SS from the tribelog saying it tamed/decayed.

2 hours ago, DarkShadow527 said:

Auto-Decayed Plesiosaur

Hello all,

I have heard this can happen when the dino was about to auto decay before you started taming and so if you arent there when it tames it doesn't count it as tamed right away and it will auto decay. I hope you can get a replacement!

Thanks for the replies... I will try posting a picture. It was all very frustrating as it was a really good tame... 

I know that creatures have 8 days until they Auto-Decay. But I didn’t think they would after being fully tamed. 

I’ve never thought about getting a ticket... maybe I can work something out. Anyways, time to get back to the grind in the meantime. 

11 hours ago, DarkShadow527 said:

Auto-Decayed Plesiosaur

Hello all,

You have to be there to render it in almost immediately after it is tamed otherwise the game registers at as 0 hours 0 minutes left until it autodecays 

5 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

Long standing problem with water tames, must be near them when it completes.

Not just water dinos, can happen to any dino.

What I think is causing the bug is that the dino is over 8 days old in the wild and will autodecay after tame. (I've mostly had it happen to dinos that were in kinda remote locations/not often cleared/tamed etc)

Archived