Any official word on anti-duping for Official PVE?

Swordguy

Any official word on anti-duping for Official PVE?

As we're aware, Wildcard recently implemented an anti-duping system for PVP official servers. This is all well and good, but it begs the question of what this means for enforcing duping going forward. With an automated system in place, it likely means that manual enforcement is being eliminated to some degree, which has me wondering if Wildcard is either a) going to eventually implement this system for PVE as well, or b) giving up on enforcing duping on PVE servers. 

Those of us on PVE official know its going on. It's practically the worst kept secret. The ferox dupe on Genesis is only the latest, there are many and its not amusing. When an island server crashes with less then 10 people online on a regular basis, or your genesis map with 20 players online keeps getting 255ms spikes periodically when a certain box tribe player is online, you start to wonder if all the reports are getting ignored.

Has there been any official word on what Wildcards take is for PVE duping? @Cedric  I can speculate all I want but that just wastes everyone's time, same goes for anyone else here. If the anti-duping system is effective, why isn't it on PVE yet? I think we can all agree that duping on PVE is quite pathetic (like why not just play single player or private server with friends?), but its rampant and a lot of PVE players are beyond fed up with the dupers and wildcard's uncaring attitude towards the behavior.

Archived