Out of these creatures which do you want to get a TLC in TLC phase 3?

Scribelord

Out of these 6 what Creature do you want to get a TLC in TLC phase 3?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Out of these 6 what Creature do you want to get a TLC in TLC phase 3?

• Megalodon
    • Carnotaurus
    • Araneo
    • Plesiosaur
    • Brontosaurus
    • Quetzal

4 hours ago, maharonuku said:

Quetzal ,.much harder and more rare than argy but weight isn’t much better and is sooooo slow it is unplayable wild quetz is wayyyy faster than tamed ones and don’t get weight reduced so it is pointless to have especially since once it runs out of steam when it is hovering it land

They're essential for raiding many base locations.

you forgot the rex: bite range to small, baby collision box to large, during maturation it gets stuck in structures or nearby dinos, its eggs dont drop all the way down in high ping, on follow they get stuck on anything or fly 100 meters thru the air. instead of biting nmy on neutral or aggressive, they roar alot, which has become its great weakness. due to the useless roar, you can tranq a wild rex on foot. makes no sense. the rex does a roar on an nmy giga, whyyyyy? roaring needs an option to have it disabled.
all these things where forgotten in the first tlc and made the whole tlc useless. on top of that everybody lost the back color region. it was turned black.

with that in mind i fear for the dino that gets a tlc now.

5 hours ago, maharonuku said:

Quetzal ,.much harder and more rare than argy but weight isn’t much better and is sooooo slow it is unplayable wild quetz is wayyyy faster than tamed ones and don’t get weight reduced so it is pointless to have especially since once it runs out of steam when it is hovering it land

we never had a problem with our quetzal, in fact we tamed a low level then built a trap on its back and used it to tame  a high level.  to keep the quetzal hovering and not running out of steam we just fed it stim berries (while riding it), sure it ate more food but kept it from having to land. we stuck a tiny in health, and most points into stam and weight.  made for a great transport till we got out teleporter setup.

27 minutes ago, BertNoobians said:

you forgot the rex: bite range to small, baby collision box to large, during maturation it gets stuck in structures or nearby dinos, its eggs dont drop all the way down in high ping, on follow they get stuck on anything or fly 100 meters thru the air. instead of biting nmy on neutral or aggressive, they roar alot, which has become its great weakness. due to the useless roar, you can tranq a wild rex on foot. makes no sense. the rex does a roar on an nmy giga, whyyyyy? roaring needs an option to have it disabled.
all these things where forgotten in the first tlc and made the whole tlc useless. on top of that everybody lost the back color region. it was turned black.

the collision seems to be the same with most dinos, it doesn't seem to get proper size reduction when resized for muturation from baby to adult.

the egg thing happens with just about every dino during high ping.  you think getting rex eggs that are stuck floating in the air is hard, giga are even worse.  same with the follow, can't count how many times giga, rex, raptors, pretty much anything that has a faster movement speed has 'flew' past me in follow mode.

I do agree with your last statement though, everytime wildcard makes a change to a dino I wonder if its going to end up breaking the dino.

12 hours ago, JustAnotherBeachNoob said:

If you read the allo dossier, you will see that the carno is supposed to be faster  than the allosaurus. This would make it a much more useful travel mount. Megalodons are useless. 

Allosaurus and Carnotaurus are Terrestrial Dinosaurus, the Megalodon is Aquatic, and is quite different from land dinos.

I think the Aquatic part of ark needs a revamp, maybe more detail, more graphical details.

Personally I think:

Carnotaurus needs a visual overhaul with an additional attack or ability.

Megalodon needs a visual overhaul, maybe an resize (bigger). I think most aquatic creatures should be able to surf easier atop the ocean surface. Even jump through the water surface.

20 hours ago, BertNoobians said:

Rex already got a TLC though 

I think bug fixes would be better instead of a full tlc

Although i think the majority of these dinos need one somewhere down the line (Quetz and Bronto dont need one rn, they are both still useful.  The rest should be in TLC 3), none need it as bad as the Araneo (plus the other cave creatures like onyc, arthro, scorp).  It literally has ZERO purpose.  Its utterly useless and its appearance and presentation isnt even cool.

Needs a remodel, some way to make webs in the environment, climb walls, etc (or not etc, that would all prob be enough)

I also nominate toads as an honorable mention.  Theyve got quite a few issues that could be remedied

3 hours ago, TheSwampyBogard said:

Although i think the majority of these dinos need one somewhere down the line (Quetz and Bronto dont need one rn, they are both still useful.  The rest should be in TLC 3), none need it as bad as the Araneo (plus the other cave creatures like onyc, arthro, scorp).  It literally has ZERO purpose.  Its utterly useless and its appearance and presentation isnt even cool.

Needs a remodel, some way to make webs in the environment, climb walls, etc (or not etc, that would all prob be enough)

I also nominate toads as an honorable mention.  Theyve got quite a few issues that could be remedied

Completely agree

Archived