Box People are killing my server

VoXNihili

Box People are killing my server

One of the servers I  play on Extintion454.

And this server is the most unstable one I have ever seen!

I play on several other maps and never have any disconnects or crashes.

But this server can't stay connected for more than an hour or two when all the people from China connect, it all goes to crap.

And stay connected for more than an hour or so.

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE! These people are on the other side of the freaking planet, and should not be allowed to use an NA server. Once the chat box fills up with people who have boxes for names and tribes and everything they type is  a box.... Everything crashes.

Over and over again.

I have reinstalled, ran file integrity checker, and my PC is plenty strong enough to run it. plus I don't have ANY issues like this on any other server.

PLEASE make these people who are on the other side of the planet leave and join servers in their own country or at the very least Europe if there are no Asian servers.

every week theres a new dupe found, and of course the DDOSing commences. On top of that, box tribe bases are always extremely massive, some even causing your game to freeze when flying by. There's a distinct lack of respect that box tribes exhibit here, like a bunch of spoiled children ruining it for everyone else. It's so bad that I have to play on OC servers just to have a stable experience, and I'm in NA lol. I'd gladly see my OC bases gone if they implemented region locks, but WC are already running on a skeleton crew with barebones support so my expectations for official servers getting better is near zero. If it wasn't for the community, official would literally be all box tribes and no one else. Oh, what am I saying lol, Official is already  80% box tribes.

• 2 months later...

Archived