Open Tribe  ·  725 members

MIB

Interview

ferd2806

Interview

Me and my friend lvl 83 and 74 are experienced ark players we recently got wipe by a mega tribe and we are trying to make a big move by joining this tribe and making it grow to maybe a mega tribe some day and my friend is a tamer and grinder he puts alot of hours in to ark i am a breeder and I have experience with breeding and i'm lvl 83 i bred pteranadons mana's velonosaurs , and trikes carno's and i was in the finsihing stages of breeding rexs before i got wiped i still have one rex left after the wipe as long as i get equipment for breeding ac,base,defense system,dino of two genders i will breed for the tribe i can also contribute in the pvp (Raiding). I can be contacted by my psn ferd2806 or on here i'm 14 my last tribe was just me and my friend so we basically didn't leave it and the reason i wanna join is that I'm tired of getting wiped by these mega tribes and i hope to end that system , i can contribute because of me and my friend's timing which is gmt + 3 which i don't think anyone on here is in.

Archived