Open Tribe  ·  725 members

MIB

Interview

Middleton14

Interview

interview

17, level 115 in Britain so British time. Very active grinder, breeder and very skilled in pvp and communication forming alliances and understanding the enemy. Looking for a tribe that is full of people who put the same or more effort than I do into making sure we are the strongest force on the server at that given time, I also want a tribe who aren’t scared to push onto other servers and force their way into power. I’d be willing to play 15 hours a day. Not gonna claim that I’m some god who’s gonna be better than everyone else because it’s just not true individuals are good at individual things which is key in a tribe to have people that are good at their thing builds a well rounded team and I’m looking to be part of a well rounded team. I left my tribe because i joined the RAF which is the British Air Force and couldn’t play while in basic training but I’ve finished that now and have lots of free time want to get back into it. would probably be easier to contact me through discord so just make sure it’s here Mid#6564 Thankyou.

Archived