ARK Genesis Transfers

WYOhellboy

ARK Genesis Transfers

A tribe mate of mine told me that genesis transfers opened up today (April 24). When I tried to transfer today it says that my server doesn't support transfers yet. When I researched it, forums said that it was going to open somewhere in February. Does anyone know when I can transfer dinos into genesis?

3 hours ago, WYOhellboy said:

ARK Genesis Transfers

A tribe mate of mine told me that genesis transfers opened up today (April 24). When I tried to transfer today it says that my server doesn't support transfers yet. When I researched it, forums said that it was going to open somewhere in February. Does anyone know when I can transfer dinos into genesis?

Did you seriously fall for that? We don't actually know the date yet, and a twitter by a wildcard staff has mentioned that the date will be announced at the next community crunch.

Whoever in the tribe who told you that is either a big fat liar, or is assuming the wrong thing, or misread her twitter post.

3 hours ago, Sanatorium said:

to my mind they should nerf it, this is a way too hard

What do you mean.

They should never open it. 

Everyone has the same chances at the beginning, after a while you have spendet many hrs to be cool on Genesis and then comes the inversasion, ppl r coming with all they have, claiming every place to build and do not even know how to use helena... 

i don like that "fairness".. 

in my opinion, every single item or dino should stay where it got tamed.. 

Its allready lagging on the big open maps, couse every place is build and ppl have 100s of dinos... 

Now they come with their 100s dinos to the small bioms in genesis, where you can not build anywhere you want..

good tames r not rare anymore, couse everyone has his alpha tames with 1k meele.. 

hate that af

7 minutes ago, Arkpve said:

They should never open it. 

Everyone has the same chances at the beginning, after a while you have spendet many hrs to be cool on Genesis and then comes the inversasion, ppl r coming with all they have, claiming every place to build and do not even know how to use helena... 

i don like that "fairness".. 

in my opinion, every single item or dino should stay where it got tamed.. 

Its allready lagging on the big open maps, couse every place is build and ppl have 100s of dinos... 

Now they come with their 100s dinos to the small bioms in genesis, where you can not build anywhere you want..

good tames r not rare anymore, couse everyone has his alpha tames with 1k meele.. 

hate that af

Same thing said for every single map DLC. Honestly, it is inevitable.

Plus the Alpha are nothing to scoff at anyways.

15 minutes ago, Vaculity said:

Das Gleiche gilt für jeden einzelnen Karten-DLC. Ehrlich gesagt ist es unvermeidlich.

Außerdem sind die Alpha sowieso nichts zu verspotten.

Yea i know that, its always the same with new dlcs, but thats just my opinion.. they wont change that for sure.. 

But when u come to a new Map with all your old, good stuff and max. lvld dinos etc...  where is the attraction to build smthing up, taming dinos, mating stronger creatures, preparing from zero to a boss fight, etc, when u allready got everything... tek gear, strongest dinos, best bp etc... i don get the point... 

But like u said, its always the same, thats just my opinion... 

Archived