CAN"T CRAFT CRYOPODS EVEN WITH PROPER RESOURCES

BigEstufa55

CAN"T CRAFT CRYOPODS EVEN WITH PROPER RESOURCES

Recently while playing on an official PVE crossplay server, I learned the cryopod engram and gathered the few materials necessary, and proceeded to fly to a city terminal. As the wiki and all other sources state, cryopods can be crafted here in the tribute section, but when I looked there, there was no engram in the terminal for cryopods, only enforcer and scout. I don't know if I am doing something wrong or if my information was incorrect, but any help on the subject would be greatly appreciated, THANKS!!!

As the wiki and all other sources state, cryopods can be crafted here in the tribute section, but when I looked there, there was no engram in the terminal for cryopods, only enforcer and scout. I don't know if I am doing something wrong or if my information was incorrect, but any help on the subject would be greatly appreciated, THANKS!!!

The terminals mentioned in the wiki does not include city terminals, it is referring to mostly obelisk terminals. So since u are on ext u have to go to any of the Titan's terminal to craft them.

Archived