New Xbox/Pc Roleplay Server! Isle of the Veil

MinxenCrypted

New Roleplay Server!

Hello! Ark has so many options other than plain survival, beating the bosses, and ascending. It also has plenty of roleplay potential! I’ve put together a server with an emphasis on playing the game and being part of a roleplay community! 

The Isle of the Veil is the Island map, with one town pre-built on the west side, with the lore being this land is unknown and needs to be explored! There will be optional events and quests, all for special prizes! There is a currency system, to pay others for things you don’t want to do, or make a small business selling hard-to-get creatures, or difficult-to-acquire items! The world if your oyster! We have a discord that explains all the rules(mostly just quality of life things) and some of the lore. We’d love to have you, it is a brand new server so there aren’t many players yet, but I hope it’ll be a busy one someday. Shoot me a message at MinxenCrypted#1386 on Discord

Feel free to ask questions, I’d be happy to answer them.

This is meant to be a casual server. For those of us who can’t play every day, for the weekend-only players, for those who only have a few hours. It’s still a game, and we’re here to have fun!

Archived